Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comDenmarkSuperligaViborg - FC Midtjylland
Denmark. Superliga. Regular Season - 18

Viborg vs FC Midtjylland prediction, betting tips and odds

19.02 Sunday

15:00 CET

Energi Viborg Arena

Viborg
Draw
FC Midtjylland

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

W
D
W
W
D
D
D
L
D
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
2Viborg17953932
7FC Midtjylland17584223

Performance last matches

17

played

17

home

away

total

25 : 16

goals

24 : 22

1.5 : 0.9

goals avg

1.4 : 1.3

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Viborg

10.11.2022

3-1

(3-0)

FC Midtjylland

FC Midtjylland

02.10.2022

1-1

(1-1)

Viborg

FC Midtjylland

04.03.2022

3-1

(3-1)

Viborg

Viborg

31.07.2021

0-2

(0-0)

FC Midtjylland

FC Midtjylland

19.02.2017

0-0

(0-0)

Viborg

Viborg

28.08.2016

0-0

(0-0)

FC Midtjylland

Viborg

08.04.2016

1-1

(0-0)

FC Midtjylland

FC Midtjylland

31.10.2015

2-4

(1-2)

Viborg

FC Midtjylland

18.07.2015

2-0

(1-0)

Viborg

FC Midtjylland

21.04.2014

5-2

(1-1)

Viborg

Viborg

08.11.2013

2-3

(0-1)

FC Midtjylland

FC Midtjylland

21.09.2013

0-0

(0-0)

Viborg

Viborg vs FC Midtjylland prediction summary

Viborg meets FC Midtjylland in a match of a Regular Season - 18 round in Denmark Superliga on 19.02 Sunday at 15:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Viborg or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Viborg team to score and less than 1.5 for FC Midtjylland. Viborg chances to win are 45%. FC Midtjylland chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Viborg scored 25 against 16 in 17 last matches whereas FC Midtjylland scored 24 against 22 in its 17 last games. Viborg scored 1.5 against 0.9 in 17 last matches whereas FC Midtjylland scored 1.4 against 1.3 in its 17 last games.


Teams Viborg and FC Midtjylland have played 12 matches so far. Viborg won 2 matches in total while FC Midtjylland won 5 matches. 5 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.83 goals per Match and 34 in total.


Viborg scored 14 in total and 1.17 on average. In 5 matches pleayed at home Viborg won 1. Viborg won 1 matches out of 7 played away.


FC Midtjylland scored 20 in total and 1.67 on average. In 7 matches pleayed at home FC Midtjylland won 3. FC Midtjylland won 2 matches out of 5 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Viborg vs FC Midtjylland with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Superliga