Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comSwitzerland2. Liga Interregional - Group 1Veyrier Sports - Amical Saint-Prex
Switzerland. 2. Liga Interregional - Group 1. Group 1 - 14

Veyrier Sports vs Amical Saint-Prex prediction, betting tips and odds

12.03 Saturday

17:30 CET

Place de sports Veyrier-Village

Veyrier Sports
Draw
Amical Saint-Prex

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

W
L
W
L
W
W
L
D
W
D
POS.PWDLGDPts
4Veyrier Sports147341222
9Amical Saint-Prex14455-315

Performance last matches

13

played

13

home

away

total

20 : 26

goals

24 : 19

1.5 : 2.0

goals avg

1.8 : 1.5

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Amical Saint-Prex

21.08.2021

2-1

Veyrier Sports

Veyrier Sports

26.09.2020

1-2

Amical Saint-Prex

Veyrier Sports vs Amical Saint-Prex prediction summary

Veyrier Sports meets Amical Saint-Prex in a match of a Group 1 - 14 round in Switzerland 2. Liga Interregional - Group 1 on 12.03 Saturday at 17:30 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : draws or Amical Saint-Prex and +1.5 goals and Over 1.5 goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Veyrier Sports team to score and less than 3.5 for Amical Saint-Prex. Veyrier Sports chances to win are 10%. Amical Saint-Prex chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Veyrier Sports scored 20 against 26 in 13 last matches whereas Amical Saint-Prex scored 24 against 19 in its 13 last games. Veyrier Sports scored 1.5 against 2.0 in 13 last matches whereas Amical Saint-Prex scored 1.8 against 1.5 in its 13 last games.


Teams Veyrier Sports and Amical Saint-Prex have played 3 matches so far. Veyrier Sports won 0 matches in total while Amical Saint-Prex won 2 matches. 1 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.00 goals per Match and 6 in total.


Veyrier Sports scored 2 in total and 0.67 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Veyrier Sports won 0. Veyrier Sports won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


Amical Saint-Prex scored 4 in total and 1.33 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Amical Saint-Prex won 1. Amical Saint-Prex won 1 matches out of 1 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Veyrier Sports vs Amical Saint-Prex with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in 2. Liga Interregional - Group 1