Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Italy. Serie A Women. Regular Season - 4

Verona W vs Napoli W prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 0-0 (0-0)

25.09 Saturday

14:30 CET

Stadio Comunale Umberto Capone

Verona W
Draw
Napoli W

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

POS.PWDLGDPts
7Napoli W3102-53
12Verona W3003-110

Performance last matches

3

played

3

home

away

total

0 : 11

goals

2 : 7

0.0 : 3.7

goals avg

0.7 : 2.3

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Verona W

16.05.2021

0-0

(0-0)

Napoli W

Napoli W

13.12.2020

1-2

(0-1)

Verona W

Verona W vs Napoli W prediction summary

Verona W meets Napoli W in a match of a Regular Season - 4 round in Italy Serie A Women on 25.09 Saturday at 14:30 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Winner : Napoli W and n/a goals. We expect n/a for Verona W team to score and less than 2.5 for Napoli W. Verona W chances to win are 10%. Napoli W chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Verona W scored 0 against 11 in 3 last matches whereas Napoli W scored 2 against 7 in its 3 last games. Verona W scored 0.0 against 3.7 in 3 last matches whereas Napoli W scored 0.7 against 2.3 in its 3 last games.


Teams Verona W and Napoli W have played 2 matches so far. Verona W won 1 matches in total while Napoli W won 0 matches. 1 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 1.50 goals per Match and 3 in total.


Verona W scored 2 in total and 1.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Verona W won 0. Verona W won 1 matches out of 1 played away.


Napoli W scored 1 in total and 0.50 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Napoli W won 0. Napoli W won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Verona W vs Napoli W with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Serie A Women