Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Czech-Republic. 4. liga - Divizie D. Division D - 3

Velká Bíteš vs Zbrojovka Brno II prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 0-1 (0-0)

15.09 Wednesday

17:00 CET

Fotbalový Stadión Velká Bíteš

Velká Bíteš
Draw
Zbrojovka Brno II

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

POS.PWDLGDPts
1Zbrojovka Brno II55001715
11Velká Bíteš4121-15

Performance last matches

4

played

5

home

away

total

3 : 4

goals

21 : 4

0.8 : 1.0

goals avg

4.2 : 0.8

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Zbrojovka Brno II

01.09.2019

5-1

Velká Bíteš

Velká Bíteš vs Zbrojovka Brno II prediction summary

Velká Bíteš meets Zbrojovka Brno II in a match of a Division D - 3 round in Czech-Republic 4. liga - Divizie D on 15.09 Wednesday at 17:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Winner : Zbrojovka Brno II and n/a goals. We expect less than 1.5 for Velká Bíteš team to score and less than 4.5 for Zbrojovka Brno II. Velká Bíteš chances to win are 10%. Zbrojovka Brno II chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Velká Bíteš scored 3 against 4 in 4 last matches whereas Zbrojovka Brno II scored 21 against 4 in its 5 last games. Velká Bíteš scored 0.8 against 1.0 in 4 last matches whereas Zbrojovka Brno II scored 4.2 against 0.8 in its 5 last games.


Teams Velká Bíteš and Zbrojovka Brno II have played 4 matches so far. Velká Bíteš won 0 matches in total while Zbrojovka Brno II won 1 matches. 3 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 1.50 goals per Match and 6 in total.


Velká Bíteš scored 1 in total and 0.25 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Velká Bíteš won 0. Velká Bíteš won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


Zbrojovka Brno II scored 5 in total and 1.25 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Zbrojovka Brno II won 1. Zbrojovka Brno II won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Velká Bíteš vs Zbrojovka Brno II with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in 4. liga - Divizie D