20 : 25
13 : 31
1.4 : 1.8
0.9 : 2.2
Velká Bíteš meets Dálnice Speřice in a match of a Division D - 16 round in Czech-Republic 4. liga - Divizie D on 02.04 Sunday at 15:30 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Velká Bíteš or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Velká Bíteš team to score and less than 1.5 for Dálnice Speřice. Velká Bíteš chances to win are 45%. Dálnice Speřice chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.
Velká Bíteš scored 20 against 25 in 14 last matches whereas Dálnice Speřice scored 13 against 31 in its 14 last games. Velká Bíteš scored 1.4 against 1.8 in 14 last matches whereas Dálnice Speřice scored 0.9 against 2.2 in its 14 last games.
Teams Velká Bíteš and Dálnice Speřice have played 1 matches so far. Velká Bíteš won 1 matches in total while Dálnice Speřice won 0 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 5.00 goals per Match and 5 in total.
Velká Bíteš scored 5 in total and 5.00 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Velká Bíteš won 0. Velká Bíteš won 1 matches out of 1 played away.
Dálnice Speřice scored 0 in total and 0.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Dálnice Speřice won 0. Dálnice Speřice won 0 matches out of 0 played away.
We have made these tips and predictions for Velká Bíteš vs Dálnice Speřice with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!