Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comArgentinaLiga Profesional ArgentinaVelez Sarsfield - Talleres Cordoba
Argentina. Liga Profesional Argentina. 2nd Phase - 6

Velez Sarsfield vs Talleres Cordoba prediction, betting tips and odds

22.07 Monday

01:00 CET

Estadio José Amalfitani

Velez Sarsfield
Draw
Talleres Cordoba

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

L
D
D
W
L
W
W
D
W
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
1Talleres Cordoba5410713
20Velez Sarsfield5122-25

Performance last matches

5

played

5

home

away

total

4 : 6

goals

11 : 4

0.8 : 1.2

goals avg

2.2 : 0.8

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Talleres Cordoba

31.03.2024

1-0

(1-0)

Velez Sarsfield

Velez Sarsfield

05.11.2023

1-1

(1-1)

Talleres Cordoba

Talleres Cordoba

06.03.2023

1-2

(0-2)

Velez Sarsfield

Velez Sarsfield

13.10.2022

2-1

(0-0)

Talleres Cordoba

Talleres Cordoba

11.08.2022

0-1

(0-0)

Velez Sarsfield

Velez Sarsfield

04.08.2022

3-2

(1-0)

Talleres Cordoba

Talleres Cordoba

20.11.2021

1-1

(0-0)

Velez Sarsfield

Talleres Cordoba

07.04.2021

1-1

(1-0)

Velez Sarsfield

Talleres Cordoba

13.03.2021

0-1

(0-0)

Velez Sarsfield

Talleres Cordoba

28.07.2019

1-0

(0-0)

Velez Sarsfield

Talleres Cordoba

22.09.2018

1-1

(1-0)

Velez Sarsfield

Talleres Cordoba

17.09.2017

0-0

(0-0)

Velez Sarsfield

Velez Sarsfield

29.10.2016

0-2

(0-1)

Talleres Cordoba

Velez Sarsfield vs Talleres Cordoba prediction summary

Velez Sarsfield meets Talleres Cordoba in a match of a 2nd Phase - 6 round in Argentina Liga Profesional Argentina on 22.07 Monday at 01:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or Talleres Cordoba and n/a goals. We expect less than 1.5 for Velez Sarsfield team to score and less than 2.5 for Talleres Cordoba. Velez Sarsfield chances to win are 10%. Talleres Cordoba chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Velez Sarsfield scored 4 against 6 in 5 last matches whereas Talleres Cordoba scored 11 against 4 in its 5 last games. Velez Sarsfield scored 0.8 against 1.2 in 5 last matches whereas Talleres Cordoba scored 2.2 against 0.8 in its 5 last games.


Teams Velez Sarsfield and Talleres Cordoba have played 13 matches so far. Velez Sarsfield won 5 matches in total while Talleres Cordoba won 3 matches. 5 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 1.92 goals per Match and 25 in total.


Velez Sarsfield scored 13 in total and 1.00 on average. In 4 matches pleayed at home Velez Sarsfield won 2. Velez Sarsfield won 3 matches out of 9 played away.


Talleres Cordoba scored 12 in total and 0.92 on average. In 9 matches pleayed at home Talleres Cordoba won 2. Talleres Cordoba won 1 matches out of 4 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Velez Sarsfield vs Talleres Cordoba with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Liga Profesional Argentina