Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comBosnia1st League - RSVelež Nevesinje - Rudar Prijedor
Bosnia. 1st League - RS. RS - 19

Velež Nevesinje vs Rudar Prijedor prediction, betting tips and odds

09.03 Saturday

14:00 CET

Gradski stadion Nevesinje

Velež Nevesinje
Draw
Rudar Prijedor

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

W
L
L
L
W
D
D
W
L
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
3Rudar Prijedor179531532
10Velež Nevesinje17818-225

Performance last matches

17

played

17

home

away

total

27 : 29

goals

26 : 11

1.6 : 1.7

goals avg

1.5 : 0.6

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Rudar Prijedor

19.08.2023

3-2

(2-0)

Velež Nevesinje

Velež Nevesinje vs Rudar Prijedor prediction summary

Velež Nevesinje meets Rudar Prijedor in a match of a RS - 19 round in Bosnia 1st League - RS on 09.03 Saturday at 14:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or Rudar Prijedor and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Velež Nevesinje team to score and less than 2.5 for Rudar Prijedor. Velež Nevesinje chances to win are 10%. Rudar Prijedor chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Velež Nevesinje scored 27 against 29 in 17 last matches whereas Rudar Prijedor scored 26 against 11 in its 17 last games. Velež Nevesinje scored 1.6 against 1.7 in 17 last matches whereas Rudar Prijedor scored 1.5 against 0.6 in its 17 last games.


Teams Velež Nevesinje and Rudar Prijedor have played 1 matches so far. Velež Nevesinje won 0 matches in total while Rudar Prijedor won 1 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 5.00 goals per Match and 5 in total.


Velež Nevesinje scored 2 in total and 2.00 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Velež Nevesinje won 0. Velež Nevesinje won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


Rudar Prijedor scored 3 in total and 3.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Rudar Prijedor won 1. Rudar Prijedor won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Velež Nevesinje vs Rudar Prijedor with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in 1st League - RS