Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comJapanJ. League Div.3Vanraure Hachinohe - Parceiro Nagano
Japan. J. League Div.3. Regular Season - 20

Vanraure Hachinohe vs Parceiro Nagano prediction, betting tips and odds

20.10 Wednesday

12:00 CET

Prifoods Stadium

Vanraure Hachinohe
Draw
Parceiro Nagano

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Result odds

1
X
2
1X
12
X2

Total goals odds

Under
Over

Total teams goals odds

under
over
under
over

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

D
L
L
L
W
L
D
D
L
L
POS.PWDLGDPts
9Parceiro Nagano21687526
11Vanraure Hachinohe21669-1224

Performance last matches

21

played

21

home

away

total

20 : 32

goals

26 : 21

1.0 : 1.5

goals avg

1.2 : 1.0

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Parceiro Nagano

04.04.2021

1-1

(0-0)

Vanraure Hachinohe

Parceiro Nagano

18.10.2020

3-1

(0-1)

Vanraure Hachinohe

Vanraure Hachinohe

29.07.2020

2-2

(1-1)

Parceiro Nagano

Vanraure Hachinohe

20.10.2019

1-0

(0-0)

Parceiro Nagano

Parceiro Nagano

17.03.2019

0-2

(0-1)

Vanraure Hachinohe

Vanraure Hachinohe vs Parceiro Nagano prediction summary

Vanraure Hachinohe meets Parceiro Nagano in a match of a Regular Season - 20 round in Japan J. League Div.3 on 20.10 Wednesday at 12:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Vanraure Hachinohe or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 1.5 for Vanraure Hachinohe team to score and less than 1.5 for Parceiro Nagano. Vanraure Hachinohe chances to win are 45%. Parceiro Nagano chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Vanraure Hachinohe scored 20 against 32 in 21 last matches whereas Parceiro Nagano scored 26 against 21 in its 21 last games. Vanraure Hachinohe scored 1.0 against 1.5 in 21 last matches whereas Parceiro Nagano scored 1.2 against 1.0 in its 21 last games.


Teams Vanraure Hachinohe and Parceiro Nagano have played 5 matches so far. Vanraure Hachinohe won 2 matches in total while Parceiro Nagano won 1 matches. 2 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.60 goals per Match and 13 in total.


Vanraure Hachinohe scored 7 in total and 1.40 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Vanraure Hachinohe won 1. Vanraure Hachinohe won 1 matches out of 3 played away.


Parceiro Nagano scored 6 in total and 1.20 on average. In 3 matches pleayed at home Parceiro Nagano won 1. Parceiro Nagano won 0 matches out of 2 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Vanraure Hachinohe vs Parceiro Nagano with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in J. League Div.3