Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comCanadaCanadian Premier LeagueVancouver FC - Cavalry FC
Canada. Canadian Premier League. Regular Season - 5

Vancouver FC vs Cavalry FC prediction, betting tips and odds

16.06 Sunday

23:00 CET

Apple Bowl

Vancouver FC
Draw
Cavalry FC

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

D
L
W
W
D
W
D
D
D
D
POS.PWDLGDPts
2Vancouver FC9423014
5Cavalry FC9261212

Performance last matches

9

played

9

home

away

total

14 : 14

goals

11 : 9

1.6 : 1.6

goals avg

1.2 : 1.0

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Cavalry FC

04.05.2024

3-1

(2-0)

Vancouver FC

Cavalry FC

24.04.2024

1-0

(0-0)

Vancouver FC

Cavalry FC

16.09.2023

2-1

(1-0)

Vancouver FC

Vancouver FC

23.07.2023

1-5

(1-3)

Cavalry FC

Cavalry FC

11.06.2023

3-1

(3-1)

Vancouver FC

Vancouver FC

08.05.2023

1-1

(0-0)

Cavalry FC

Vancouver FC vs Cavalry FC prediction summary

Vancouver FC meets Cavalry FC in a match of a Regular Season - 5 round in Canada Canadian Premier League on 16.06 Sunday at 23:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or Cavalry FC and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Vancouver FC team to score and less than 2.5 for Cavalry FC. Vancouver FC chances to win are 10%. Cavalry FC chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Vancouver FC scored 14 against 14 in 9 last matches whereas Cavalry FC scored 11 against 9 in its 9 last games. Vancouver FC scored 1.6 against 1.6 in 9 last matches whereas Cavalry FC scored 1.2 against 1.0 in its 9 last games.


Teams Vancouver FC and Cavalry FC have played 6 matches so far. Vancouver FC won 0 matches in total while Cavalry FC won 5 matches. 1 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 3.33 goals per Match and 20 in total.


Vancouver FC scored 5 in total and 0.83 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Vancouver FC won 0. Vancouver FC won 0 matches out of 4 played away.


Cavalry FC scored 15 in total and 2.50 on average. In 4 matches pleayed at home Cavalry FC won 4. Cavalry FC won 1 matches out of 2 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Vancouver FC vs Cavalry FC with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Canadian Premier League