Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Malta. Premier League. Regular Season - 4

Valletta FC vs Gzira United prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 0-2 (0-1)

18.09 Saturday

19:00 CET

Ta'Qali National Stadium

Valletta FC
Draw
Gzira United

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Result odds

1
X
2
1X
12
X2

Total goals odds

Under
Over

Total teams goals odds

under
over
under
over

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

POS.PWDLGDPts
3Valletta FC3201-16
10Gzira United3021-22

Performance last matches

3

played

3

home

away

total

3 : 4

goals

3 : 5

1.0 : 1.3

goals avg

1.0 : 1.7

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Gzira United

31.01.2021

2-0

(1-0)

Valletta FC

Valletta FC

30.09.2020

1-3

(1-1)

Gzira United

Gzira United

21.02.2020

0-1

(0-0)

Valletta FC

Valletta FC

03.10.2019

1-3

(0-1)

Gzira United

Valletta FC

07.04.2019

1-1

(1-0)

Gzira United

Gzira United

09.11.2018

0-0

(0-0)

Valletta FC

Valletta FC

21.04.2018

2-1

(1-0)

Gzira United

Gzira United

10.12.2017

2-1

(2-0)

Valletta FC

Gzira United

08.04.2017

1-1

(1-1)

Valletta FC

Valletta FC

14.01.2017

1-0

(0-0)

Gzira United

Gzira United

15.10.2016

1-3

(0-2)

Valletta FC

Valletta FC vs Gzira United prediction summary

Valletta FC meets Gzira United in a match of a Regular Season - 4 round in Malta Premier League on 18.09 Saturday at 19:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : Valletta FC or draws and -3.5 goals and Under 3.5 goals. We expect less than 1.5 for Valletta FC team to score and less than 1.5 for Gzira United. Valletta FC chances to win are 35%. Gzira United chances to win are 30%. Draw probability is 35%.


Valletta FC scored 3 against 4 in 3 last matches whereas Gzira United scored 3 against 5 in its 3 last games. Valletta FC scored 1.0 against 1.3 in 3 last matches whereas Gzira United scored 1.0 against 1.7 in its 3 last games.


Teams Valletta FC and Gzira United have played 11 matches so far. Valletta FC won 4 matches in total while Gzira United won 4 matches. 3 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.36 goals per Match and 26 in total.


Valletta FC scored 12 in total and 1.09 on average. In 5 matches pleayed at home Valletta FC won 2. Valletta FC won 2 matches out of 6 played away.


Gzira United scored 14 in total and 1.27 on average. In 6 matches pleayed at home Gzira United won 2. Gzira United won 2 matches out of 5 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Valletta FC vs Gzira United with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Premier League