Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comColombiaPrimera BValledupar - Depor FC
Colombia. Primera B. Clausura - 2

Valledupar vs Depor FC prediction, betting tips and odds

09.07 Saturday

02:00 CET

Estadio Armando Maestre Pavajeau

Valledupar
Draw
Depor FC

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

POS.PWDLGDPts
1Depor FC000000
15Valledupar000000

Performance last matches

14

played

14

home

away

total

15 : 12

goals

10 : 14

1.1 : 0.9

goals avg

0.7 : 1.0

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Depor FC

23.02.2022

0-0

(0-0)

Valledupar

Valledupar

09.02.2022

1-1

(0-1)

Depor FC

Depor FC

29.01.2022

0-0

(0-0)

Valledupar

Depor FC

06.09.2021

3-2

(1-0)

Valledupar

Depor FC

17.06.2021

0-1

(0-1)

Valledupar

Valledupar

17.04.2021

3-0

(1-0)

Depor FC

Depor FC

13.03.2021

0-1

(0-1)

Valledupar

Valledupar

08.10.2020

1-0

(0-0)

Depor FC

Depor FC

01.09.2019

0-0

(0-0)

Valledupar

Valledupar

16.03.2019

1-1

(0-0)

Depor FC

Valledupar

01.09.2018

2-0

(0-0)

Depor FC

Depor FC

08.04.2018

1-1

(0-0)

Valledupar

Depor FC

05.08.2017

2-0

(0-0)

Valledupar

Valledupar

18.03.2017

0-0

(0-0)

Depor FC

Valledupar

13.08.2016

2-1

(0-1)

Depor FC

Depor FC

27.03.2016

0-1

(0-1)

Valledupar

Valledupar vs Depor FC prediction summary

Valledupar meets Depor FC in a match of a Clausura - 2 round in Colombia Primera B on 09.07 Saturday at 02:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : Valledupar or draws and -3.5 goals and Under 3.5 goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Valledupar team to score and less than 1.5 for Depor FC. Valledupar chances to win are 45%. Depor FC chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Valledupar scored 15 against 12 in 14 last matches whereas Depor FC scored 10 against 14 in its 14 last games. Valledupar scored 1.1 against 0.9 in 14 last matches whereas Depor FC scored 0.7 against 1.0 in its 14 last games.


Teams Valledupar and Depor FC have played 17 matches so far. Valledupar won 7 matches in total while Depor FC won 2 matches. 8 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 1.47 goals per Match and 25 in total.


Valledupar scored 16 in total and 0.94 on average. In 7 matches pleayed at home Valledupar won 4. Valledupar won 3 matches out of 9 played away.


Depor FC scored 9 in total and 0.53 on average. In 9 matches pleayed at home Depor FC won 2. Depor FC won 0 matches out of 7 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Valledupar vs Depor FC with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Primera B