Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comAlbania2nd Division - Group AValbona - Shënkolli
Albania. 2nd Division - Group A. Group A - 8

Valbona vs Shënkolli prediction, betting tips and odds

21.12 Wednesday

14:00 CET

Stadium

Valbona
Draw
Shënkolli

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

W
D
D
W
D
L
D
W
W
D
POS.PWDLGDPts
5Valbona6330512
6Shënkolli6321511

Performance last matches

5

played

5

home

away

total

7 : 3

goals

12 : 5

1.4 : 0.6

goals avg

2.4 : 1.0

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Shënkolli

23.04.2021

0-0

Valbona

Valbona

24.12.2020

2-1

Shënkolli

Valbona vs Shënkolli prediction summary

Valbona meets Shënkolli in a match of a Group A - 8 round in Albania 2nd Division - Group A on 21.12 Wednesday at 14:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Valbona or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Valbona team to score and less than 2.5 for Shënkolli. Valbona chances to win are 45%. Shënkolli chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Valbona scored 7 against 3 in 5 last matches whereas Shënkolli scored 12 against 5 in its 5 last games. Valbona scored 1.4 against 0.6 in 5 last matches whereas Shënkolli scored 2.4 against 1.0 in its 5 last games.


Teams Valbona and Shënkolli have played 2 matches so far. Valbona won 1 matches in total while Shënkolli won 0 matches. 1 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 1.50 goals per Match and 3 in total.


Valbona scored 2 in total and 1.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Valbona won 1. Valbona won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


Shënkolli scored 1 in total and 0.50 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Shënkolli won 0. Shënkolli won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Valbona vs Shënkolli with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in 2nd Division - Group A