Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comNetherlandsEredivisie WomenVV Alkmaar W - Feyenoord W
Netherlands. Eredivisie Women. Regular Season - 4

VV Alkmaar W vs Feyenoord W prediction, betting tips and odds

24.09 Friday

19:30 CET

Sportpark AFC '34

VV Alkmaar W
Draw
Feyenoord W

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Performance last matches

3

played

2

home

away

total

1 : 11

goals

3 : 3

0.3 : 3.7

goals avg

1.5 : 1.5

forme

attack

defence

VV Alkmaar W vs Feyenoord W prediction summary

VV Alkmaar W meets Feyenoord W in a match of a Regular Season - 4 round in Netherlands Eredivisie Women on 24.09 Friday at 19:30 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : VV Alkmaar W or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 1.5 for VV Alkmaar W team to score and less than 2.5 for Feyenoord W. VV Alkmaar W chances to win are 35%. Feyenoord W chances to win are 30%. Draw probability is 35%.


VV Alkmaar W scored 1 against 11 in 3 last matches whereas Feyenoord W scored 3 against 3 in its 2 last games. VV Alkmaar W scored 0.3 against 3.7 in 3 last matches whereas Feyenoord W scored 1.5 against 1.5 in its 2 last games.


Teams VV Alkmaar W and Feyenoord W have played 0 matches so far. VV Alkmaar W won 0 matches in total while Feyenoord W won 0 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored NaN goals per Match and 0 in total.


VV Alkmaar W scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home VV Alkmaar W won 0. VV Alkmaar W won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


Feyenoord W scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Feyenoord W won 0. Feyenoord W won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for VV Alkmaar W vs Feyenoord W with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Eredivisie Women