Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comDenmarkDenmark Series - Group 4VRI - AaB II
Denmark. Denmark Series - Group 4. Group 4 - 17

VRI vs AaB II prediction, betting tips and odds

09.04 Saturday

13:00 CET

NES Park

VRI
Draw
AaB II

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

L
L
D
L
L
L
L
W
L
L
POS.PWDLGDPts
6AaB II14518-116
10VRI142210-118

Performance last matches

14

played

14

home

away

total

18 : 29

goals

26 : 27

1.3 : 2.1

goals avg

1.9 : 1.9

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

AaB II

25.09.2021

2-1

VRI

AaB II

10.05.2015

6-1

VRI

VRI

27.09.2014

2-3

AaB II

AaB II

17.04.2014

1-3

VRI

VRI

31.08.2013

1-0

AaB II

VRI vs AaB II prediction summary

VRI meets AaB II in a match of a Group 4 - 17 round in Denmark Denmark Series - Group 4 on 09.04 Saturday at 13:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or AaB II and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for VRI team to score and less than 3.5 for AaB II. VRI chances to win are 10%. AaB II chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


VRI scored 18 against 29 in 14 last matches whereas AaB II scored 26 against 27 in its 14 last games. VRI scored 1.3 against 2.1 in 14 last matches whereas AaB II scored 1.9 against 1.9 in its 14 last games.


Teams VRI and AaB II have played 5 matches so far. VRI won 2 matches in total while AaB II won 3 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 4.00 goals per Match and 20 in total.


VRI scored 8 in total and 1.60 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home VRI won 1. VRI won 1 matches out of 3 played away.


AaB II scored 12 in total and 2.40 on average. In 3 matches pleayed at home AaB II won 2. AaB II won 1 matches out of 2 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for VRI vs AaB II with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Denmark Series - Group 4