England. Non League Div One - Southern SW. Isthmian South East - 18

VCD Athletic vs Ramsgate head to head

Match finished: n/a (n/a)

13.04 Tuesday

20:45 CET

The Oakwood

VCD Athletic
Draw
Ramsgate

45%

45%

10%

Head to head

Ramsgate

04.01.2020

0-1

VCD Athletic

VCD Athletic

31.08.2019

2-2

Ramsgate

Next fixtures in Non League Div One - Southern SW

VCD Athletic vs Ramsgate prediction summary

VCD Athletic meets Ramsgate in a match of a Isthmian South East - 18 round in England Non League Div One - Southern SW on 13.04 Tuesday at 20:45 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : VCD Athletic or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 3.5 for VCD Athletic team to score and less than 2.5 for Ramsgate. VCD Athletic chances to win are 45%. Ramsgate chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


VCD Athletic scored 18 against 7 in 8 last matches whereas Ramsgate scored 10 against 10 in its 6 last games. VCD Athletic scored 2.3 against 0.9 in 8 last matches whereas Ramsgate scored 1.7 against 1.7 in its 6 last games.


We have made these tips and predictions for VCD Athletic vs Ramsgate with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!