Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Ukraine. Druha Liga. Regular Season - 22

VAST vs Trostianets prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Cancelled: ()

06.04 Saturday

02:00 CET

Stadium

VAST
Draw
Trostianets

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

POS.PWDLGDPts
13Trostianets194411-1116
15VAST000000

Performance last matches

9

played

20

home

away

total

8 : 37

goals

19 : 27

0.9 : 4.1

goals avg

1.0 : 1.4

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Trostianets

13.09.2023

4-1

(1-0)

VAST

VAST vs Trostianets prediction summary

VAST meets Trostianets in a match of a Regular Season - 22 round in Ukraine Druha Liga on 06.04 Saturday at 02:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or Trostianets and n/a goals. We expect less than 1.5 for VAST team to score and less than 2.5 for Trostianets. VAST chances to win are 10%. Trostianets chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


VAST scored 8 against 37 in 9 last matches whereas Trostianets scored 19 against 27 in its 20 last games. VAST scored 0.9 against 4.1 in 9 last matches whereas Trostianets scored 1.0 against 1.4 in its 20 last games.


Teams VAST and Trostianets have played 1 matches so far. VAST won 0 matches in total while Trostianets won 1 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 5.00 goals per Match and 5 in total.


VAST scored 1 in total and 1.00 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home VAST won 0. VAST won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


Trostianets scored 4 in total and 4.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Trostianets won 1. Trostianets won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for VAST vs Trostianets with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Druha Liga