Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comAustriaLandesliga - TirolVöls - St. Johann in Tirol
Austria. Landesliga - Tirol. Tirol - 21

Völs vs St. Johann in Tirol prediction, betting tips and odds

06.04 Saturday

02:00 CET

Sportplatz Völs

Völs
Draw
St. Johann in Tirol

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

L
L
D
W
L
W
W
D
W
D
POS.PWDLGDPts
2St. Johann in Tirol1810531935
7Völs18747225

Performance last matches

18

played

18

home

away

total

31 : 29

goals

39 : 20

1.7 : 1.6

goals avg

2.2 : 1.1

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

St. Johann in Tirol

24.09.2023

3-1

Völs

Völs

19.03.2023

2-3

St. Johann in Tirol

St. Johann in Tirol

30.08.2022

1-5

Völs

Völs

02.04.2022

3-1

St. Johann in Tirol

St. Johann in Tirol

08.08.2021

1-5

Völs

St. Johann in Tirol

26.10.2020

0-0

Völs

Völs

17.08.2019

0-5

St. Johann in Tirol

Völs vs St. Johann in Tirol prediction summary

Völs meets St. Johann in Tirol in a match of a Tirol - 21 round in Austria Landesliga - Tirol on 06.04 Saturday at 02:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or St. Johann in Tirol and n/a goals. We expect less than 1.5 for Völs team to score and less than 2.5 for St. Johann in Tirol. Völs chances to win are 10%. St. Johann in Tirol chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Völs scored 31 against 29 in 18 last matches whereas St. Johann in Tirol scored 39 against 20 in its 18 last games. Völs scored 1.7 against 1.6 in 18 last matches whereas St. Johann in Tirol scored 2.2 against 1.1 in its 18 last games.


Teams Völs and St. Johann in Tirol have played 9 matches so far. Völs won 3 matches in total while St. Johann in Tirol won 3 matches. 3 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 3.33 goals per Match and 30 in total.


Völs scored 16 in total and 1.78 on average. In 3 matches pleayed at home Völs won 1. Völs won 2 matches out of 4 played away.


St. Johann in Tirol scored 14 in total and 1.56 on average. In 4 matches pleayed at home St. Johann in Tirol won 1. St. Johann in Tirol won 2 matches out of 3 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Völs vs St. Johann in Tirol with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Landesliga - Tirol