Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comCzech-Republic4. liga - Divizie FVítkovice - Dětmarovice
Czech-Republic. 4. liga - Divizie F. Division F - 17

Vítkovice vs Dětmarovice prediction, betting tips and odds

10.04 Sunday

15:30 CET

Tréninkové centrum Vítek

Vítkovice
Draw
Dětmarovice

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

W
W
L
L
W
L
W
W
L
L
POS.PWDLGDPts
8Vítkovice13616319
12Dětmarovice12318-1510

Performance last matches

13

played

13

home

away

total

22 : 21

goals

18 : 33

1.7 : 1.6

goals avg

1.4 : 2.5

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Dětmarovice

21.08.2021

2-4

Vítkovice

Vítkovice

15.08.2020

1-1

Dětmarovice

Vítkovice vs Dětmarovice prediction summary

Vítkovice meets Dětmarovice in a match of a Division F - 17 round in Czech-Republic 4. liga - Divizie F on 10.04 Sunday at 15:30 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Vítkovice or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Vítkovice team to score and less than 2.5 for Dětmarovice. Vítkovice chances to win are 45%. Dětmarovice chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Vítkovice scored 22 against 21 in 13 last matches whereas Dětmarovice scored 18 against 33 in its 13 last games. Vítkovice scored 1.7 against 1.6 in 13 last matches whereas Dětmarovice scored 1.4 against 2.5 in its 13 last games.


Teams Vítkovice and Dětmarovice have played 3 matches so far. Vítkovice won 1 matches in total while Dětmarovice won 0 matches. 2 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.67 goals per Match and 8 in total.


Vítkovice scored 5 in total and 1.67 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Vítkovice won 0. Vítkovice won 1 matches out of 1 played away.


Dětmarovice scored 3 in total and 1.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Dětmarovice won 0. Dětmarovice won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Vítkovice vs Dětmarovice with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in 4. liga - Divizie F