Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Sweden. Division 2 - Södra Svealand. Södra Svealand - 11

Värmbols vs United Nordic prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 1-1 (0-0)

25.09 Saturday

16:00 CET

Värmbols IP

Värmbols
Draw
United Nordic

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

D
W
W
L
L
D
W
W
D
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
1United Nordic1911622339
12Värmbols18639-521

Performance last matches

18

played

19

home

away

total

30 : 35

goals

48 : 25

1.7 : 1.9

goals avg

2.5 : 1.3

forme

attack

defence

Värmbols vs United Nordic prediction summary

Värmbols meets United Nordic in a match of a Södra Svealand - 11 round in Sweden Division 2 - Södra Svealand on 25.09 Saturday at 16:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or United Nordic and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Värmbols team to score and less than 3.5 for United Nordic. Värmbols chances to win are 10%. United Nordic chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Värmbols scored 30 against 35 in 18 last matches whereas United Nordic scored 48 against 25 in its 19 last games. Värmbols scored 1.7 against 1.9 in 18 last matches whereas United Nordic scored 2.5 against 1.3 in its 19 last games.


Teams Värmbols and United Nordic have played 0 matches so far. Värmbols won 0 matches in total while United Nordic won 0 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored NaN goals per Match and 0 in total.


Värmbols scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Värmbols won 0. Värmbols won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


United Nordic scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home United Nordic won 0. United Nordic won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Värmbols vs United Nordic with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Division 2 - Södra Svealand