Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Sweden. Superettan. Regular Season - 11

Utsikten vs IK brage prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 1-0 (0-0)

26.06 Sunday

13:00 CET

Bravida Arena

Utsikten
Draw
IK brage

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

D
W
D
L
W
W
D
D
W
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
2IK brage106311221
6Utsikten10523617

Performance last matches

10

played

10

home

away

total

20 : 14

goals

21 : 9

2.0 : 1.4

goals avg

2.1 : 0.9

forme

attack

defence

Utsikten vs IK brage prediction summary

Utsikten meets IK brage in a match of a Regular Season - 11 round in Sweden Superettan on 26.06 Sunday at 13:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or IK brage and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Utsikten team to score and less than 3.5 for IK brage. Utsikten chances to win are 10%. IK brage chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Utsikten scored 20 against 14 in 10 last matches whereas IK brage scored 21 against 9 in its 10 last games. Utsikten scored 2.0 against 1.4 in 10 last matches whereas IK brage scored 2.1 against 0.9 in its 10 last games.


Teams Utsikten and IK brage have played 0 matches so far. Utsikten won 0 matches in total while IK brage won 0 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored NaN goals per Match and 0 in total.


Utsikten scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Utsikten won 0. Utsikten won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


IK brage scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home IK brage won 0. IK brage won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Utsikten vs IK brage with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Superettan