Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comNetherlandsEredivisieUtrecht - Cambuur
Netherlands. Eredivisie. Regular Season - 2

Utrecht vs Cambuur prediction, betting tips and odds

13.08 Saturday

20:00 CET

Stadion Galgenwaard

Utrecht
Draw
Cambuur

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Result odds

1
X
2
1X
12
X2

Total goals odds

Under
Over

Total teams goals odds

under
over
under
over

Preview

forme

attack

defence

Standings

POS.PWDLGDPts
9Utrecht101001
15Cambuur1001-20

Performance last matches

1

played

1

home

away

total

2 : 2

goals

0 : 2

2.0 : 2.0

goals avg

0.0 : 2.0

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Utrecht

05.02.2022

3-2

(2-2)

Cambuur

Cambuur

21.11.2021

2-1

(1-1)

Utrecht

Utrecht

25.01.2017

2-2

(1-0)

Cambuur

Cambuur

12.02.2016

0-2

(0-0)

Utrecht

Utrecht

26.09.2015

3-3

(0-1)

Cambuur

Cambuur

14.03.2015

3-1

(2-1)

Utrecht

Utrecht

23.11.2014

1-3

(1-1)

Cambuur

Utrecht

02.04.2014

1-0

(0-0)

Cambuur

Cambuur

26.10.2013

3-1

(0-1)

Utrecht

Utrecht vs Cambuur prediction summary

Utrecht meets Cambuur in a match of a Regular Season - 2 round in Netherlands Eredivisie on 13.08 Saturday at 20:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Winner : Utrecht and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Utrecht team to score and n/a for Cambuur. Utrecht chances to win are 45%. Cambuur chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Utrecht scored 2 against 2 in 1 last matches whereas Cambuur scored 0 against 2 in its 1 last games. Utrecht scored 2.0 against 2.0 in 1 last matches whereas Cambuur scored 0.0 against 2.0 in its 1 last games.


Teams Utrecht and Cambuur have played 9 matches so far. Utrecht won 3 matches in total while Cambuur won 4 matches. 2 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 3.67 goals per Match and 33 in total.


Utrecht scored 15 in total and 1.67 on average. In 5 matches pleayed at home Utrecht won 2. Utrecht won 1 matches out of 4 played away.


Cambuur scored 18 in total and 2.00 on average. In 4 matches pleayed at home Cambuur won 3. Cambuur won 1 matches out of 5 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Utrecht vs Cambuur with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Eredivisie