Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

World. World Cup - Qualification South America. Group Stage - 11

Uruguay vs Colombia prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 0-0 (0-0)

08.10 Friday

01:00 CET

Estadio Gran Parque Central

Uruguay
Draw
Colombia

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Result odds

1
X
2
1X
12
X2

Total goals odds

Under
Over

Total teams goals odds

under
over
under
over

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

W
W
D
D
D
W
D
D
D
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
3Uruguay9432315
5Colombia9342013

Performance last matches

9

played

9

home

away

total

13 : 10

goals

16 : 16

1.4 : 1.1

goals avg

1.8 : 1.8

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Uruguay

04.07.2021

0-0

(0-0)

Colombia

Colombia

13.11.2020

0-3

(0-1)

Uruguay

Colombia

11.10.2016

2-2

(1-1)

Uruguay

Uruguay

14.10.2015

3-0

(1-0)

Colombia

Colombia

28.06.2014

2-0

(1-0)

Uruguay

Uruguay vs Colombia prediction summary

Uruguay meets Colombia in a match of a Group Stage - 11 round in World World Cup - Qualification South America on 08.10 Friday at 01:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Uruguay or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Uruguay team to score and less than 2.5 for Colombia. Uruguay chances to win are 45%. Colombia chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Uruguay scored 13 against 10 in 9 last matches whereas Colombia scored 16 against 16 in its 9 last games. Uruguay scored 1.4 against 1.1 in 9 last matches whereas Colombia scored 1.8 against 1.8 in its 9 last games.


Teams Uruguay and Colombia have played 5 matches so far. Uruguay won 2 matches in total while Colombia won 1 matches. 2 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.40 goals per Match and 12 in total.


Uruguay scored 8 in total and 1.60 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Uruguay won 1. Uruguay won 1 matches out of 3 played away.


Colombia scored 4 in total and 0.80 on average. In 3 matches pleayed at home Colombia won 1. Colombia won 0 matches out of 2 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Uruguay vs Colombia with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!