Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comWorldCONMEBOL SudamericanaUniversidad Catolica - Libertad Asuncion
World. CONMEBOL Sudamericana. Round of 32

Universidad Catolica vs Libertad Asuncion prediction, betting tips and odds

25.07 Thursday

00:00 CET

Estadio Olímpico Atahualpa

Universidad Catolica
Draw
Libertad Asuncion

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

Performance last matches

8

played

1

home

away

total

11 : 4

goals

2 : 0

1.4 : 0.5

goals avg

2.0 : 0.0

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Libertad Asuncion

18.07.2024

2-0

(0-0)

Universidad Catolica

Libertad Asuncion

17.03.2021

2-2

(1-0)

Universidad Catolica

Universidad Catolica

10.03.2021

0-1

(0-1)

Libertad Asuncion

Universidad Catolica vs Libertad Asuncion prediction summary

Universidad Catolica meets Libertad Asuncion in a match of a Round of 32 round in World CONMEBOL Sudamericana on 25.07 Thursday at 00:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or Libertad Asuncion and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Universidad Catolica team to score and less than 2.5 for Libertad Asuncion. Universidad Catolica chances to win are 10%. Libertad Asuncion chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Universidad Catolica scored 11 against 4 in 8 last matches whereas Libertad Asuncion scored 2 against 0 in its 1 last games. Universidad Catolica scored 1.4 against 0.5 in 8 last matches whereas Libertad Asuncion scored 2.0 against 0.0 in its 1 last games.


Teams Universidad Catolica and Libertad Asuncion have played 3 matches so far. Universidad Catolica won 0 matches in total while Libertad Asuncion won 2 matches. 1 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.33 goals per Match and 7 in total.


Universidad Catolica scored 2 in total and 0.67 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Universidad Catolica won 0. Universidad Catolica won 0 matches out of 2 played away.


Libertad Asuncion scored 5 in total and 1.67 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Libertad Asuncion won 1. Libertad Asuncion won 1 matches out of 1 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Universidad Catolica vs Libertad Asuncion with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in CONMEBOL Sudamericana