Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comEcuadorSerie AUniversidad Catolica - LDU de Quito
Ecuador. Serie A. 2nd Round - 3

Universidad Catolica vs LDU de Quito prediction, betting tips and odds

24.07 Sunday

02:00 CET

Estadio Olímpico Atahualpa

Universidad Catolica
Draw
LDU de Quito

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

POS.PWDLGDPts
11LDU de Quito000000
16Universidad Catolica000000

Performance last matches

15

played

15

home

away

total

31 : 17

goals

26 : 22

2.1 : 1.1

goals avg

1.7 : 1.5

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

LDU de Quito

05.03.2022

2-1

(0-1)

Universidad Catolica

Universidad Catolica

08.08.2021

2-2

(2-1)

LDU de Quito

LDU de Quito

05.03.2021

2-1

(1-0)

Universidad Catolica

Universidad Catolica

06.12.2020

2-0

(1-0)

LDU de Quito

LDU de Quito

20.08.2020

2-1

(2-1)

Universidad Catolica

Universidad Catolica

27.11.2019

0-2

(0-0)

LDU de Quito

LDU de Quito

24.11.2019

2-3

(0-1)

Universidad Catolica

LDU de Quito

14.07.2019

1-5

(0-2)

Universidad Catolica

Universidad Catolica

16.02.2019

0-0

(0-0)

LDU de Quito

LDU de Quito

03.07.2018

2-1

(1-0)

Universidad Catolica

Universidad Catolica

04.03.2018

1-2

(1-1)

LDU de Quito

LDU de Quito

06.07.2017

1-0

(0-0)

Universidad Catolica

Universidad Catolica

11.03.2017

3-0

(2-0)

LDU de Quito

Universidad Catolica

25.06.2016

0-0

(0-0)

LDU de Quito

LDU de Quito

06.03.2016

1-1

(1-1)

Universidad Catolica

Universidad Catolica

03.05.2015

1-1

(0-0)

LDU de Quito

LDU de Quito

15.03.2015

3-0

(1-0)

Universidad Catolica

Universidad Catolica

19.04.2014

3-1

(1-0)

LDU de Quito

LDU de Quito

15.03.2014

0-2

(0-0)

Universidad Catolica

Universidad Catolica

30.06.2013

1-2

(1-1)

LDU de Quito

LDU de Quito

26.01.2013

2-1

(1-1)

Universidad Catolica

Universidad Catolica vs LDU de Quito prediction summary

Universidad Catolica meets LDU de Quito in a match of a 2nd Round - 3 round in Ecuador Serie A on 24.07 Sunday at 02:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Universidad Catolica or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 3.5 for Universidad Catolica team to score and less than 2.5 for LDU de Quito. Universidad Catolica chances to win are 45%. LDU de Quito chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Universidad Catolica scored 31 against 17 in 15 last matches whereas LDU de Quito scored 26 against 22 in its 15 last games. Universidad Catolica scored 2.1 against 1.1 in 15 last matches whereas LDU de Quito scored 1.7 against 1.5 in its 15 last games.


Teams Universidad Catolica and LDU de Quito have played 21 matches so far. Universidad Catolica won 6 matches in total while LDU de Quito won 10 matches. 5 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.71 goals per Match and 57 in total.


Universidad Catolica scored 29 in total and 1.38 on average. In 10 matches pleayed at home Universidad Catolica won 3. Universidad Catolica won 3 matches out of 11 played away.


LDU de Quito scored 28 in total and 1.33 on average. In 11 matches pleayed at home LDU de Quito won 7. LDU de Quito won 3 matches out of 10 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Universidad Catolica vs LDU de Quito with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Serie A