Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Romania. Liga II. Regular Season - 15

Unirea Constanța vs Viitorul Şelimbăr prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 1-1 (1-0)

27.11 Saturday

10:00 CET

Stadionul Sparta

Unirea Constanța
Draw
Viitorul Şelimbăr

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

L
L
L
W
L
W
D
W
L
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
9Viitorul Şelimbăr14635-321
17Unirea Constanța142111-297

Performance last matches

14

played

14

home

away

total

10 : 39

goals

17 : 20

0.7 : 2.8

goals avg

1.2 : 1.4

forme

attack

defence

Unirea Constanța vs Viitorul Şelimbăr prediction summary

Unirea Constanța meets Viitorul Şelimbăr in a match of a Regular Season - 15 round in Romania Liga II on 27.11 Saturday at 10:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or Viitorul Şelimbăr and n/a goals. We expect less than 1.5 for Unirea Constanța team to score and less than 2.5 for Viitorul Şelimbăr. Unirea Constanța chances to win are 10%. Viitorul Şelimbăr chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Unirea Constanța scored 10 against 39 in 14 last matches whereas Viitorul Şelimbăr scored 17 against 20 in its 14 last games. Unirea Constanța scored 0.7 against 2.8 in 14 last matches whereas Viitorul Şelimbăr scored 1.2 against 1.4 in its 14 last games.


Teams Unirea Constanța and Viitorul Şelimbăr have played 0 matches so far. Unirea Constanța won 0 matches in total while Viitorul Şelimbăr won 0 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored NaN goals per Match and 0 in total.


Unirea Constanța scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Unirea Constanța won 0. Unirea Constanța won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


Viitorul Şelimbăr scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Viitorul Şelimbăr won 0. Viitorul Şelimbăr won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Unirea Constanța vs Viitorul Şelimbăr with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Liga II