Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comAustriaRegionalliga - MitteUnion Vöcklamarkt - Gurten
Austria. Regionalliga - Mitte. Mitte - 17

Union Vöcklamarkt vs Gurten prediction, betting tips and odds

08.03 Friday

19:00 CET

Sportzentrum Union Volksbank Vöcklamarkt

Union Vöcklamarkt
Draw
Gurten

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

L
W
W
L
W
L
L
D
W
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
6Gurten15636421
9Union Vöcklamarkt15627-920

Performance last matches

15

played

15

home

away

total

20 : 29

goals

20 : 16

1.3 : 1.9

goals avg

1.3 : 1.1

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Gurten

05.08.2023

1-2

(1-0)

Union Vöcklamarkt

Union Vöcklamarkt

02.06.2023

2-1

(1-0)

Gurten

Gurten

22.10.2022

0-1

(0-1)

Union Vöcklamarkt

Gurten

01.04.2022

2-1

(2-1)

Union Vöcklamarkt

Union Vöcklamarkt

13.08.2021

3-1

(1-1)

Gurten

Union Vöcklamarkt

08.09.2020

0-3

(0-3)

Gurten

Gurten

15.08.2019

4-1

(2-0)

Union Vöcklamarkt

Gurten

06.04.2019

0-0

Union Vöcklamarkt

Union Vöcklamarkt

24.08.2018

2-0

Gurten

Union Vöcklamarkt

23.03.2018

4-1

(1-1)

Gurten

Gurten

19.08.2017

1-1

(0-1)

Union Vöcklamarkt

Union Vöcklamarkt

20.03.2015

3-0

(1-0)

Gurten

Gurten

22.08.2014

2-1

(0-1)

Union Vöcklamarkt

Union Vöcklamarkt vs Gurten prediction summary

Union Vöcklamarkt meets Gurten in a match of a Mitte - 17 round in Austria Regionalliga - Mitte on 08.03 Friday at 19:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Union Vöcklamarkt or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Union Vöcklamarkt team to score and less than 2.5 for Gurten. Union Vöcklamarkt chances to win are 45%. Gurten chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Union Vöcklamarkt scored 20 against 29 in 15 last matches whereas Gurten scored 20 against 16 in its 15 last games. Union Vöcklamarkt scored 1.3 against 1.9 in 15 last matches whereas Gurten scored 1.3 against 1.1 in its 15 last games.


Teams Union Vöcklamarkt and Gurten have played 15 matches so far. Union Vöcklamarkt won 7 matches in total while Gurten won 4 matches. 4 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.47 goals per Match and 37 in total.


Union Vöcklamarkt scored 21 in total and 1.40 on average. In 6 matches pleayed at home Union Vöcklamarkt won 5. Union Vöcklamarkt won 2 matches out of 7 played away.


Gurten scored 16 in total and 1.07 on average. In 7 matches pleayed at home Gurten won 3. Gurten won 1 matches out of 6 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Union Vöcklamarkt vs Gurten with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Regionalliga - Mitte