Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comChilePrimera DivisionUnion La Calera - Nublense
Chile. Primera Division. Regular Season - 17

Union La Calera vs Nublense prediction, betting tips and odds

11.07 Monday

02:00 CET

Estadio Municipal Nicolás Chahuán Nazar

Union La Calera
Draw
Nublense

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

D
D
L
W
L
L
D
W
W
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
2Nublense168531129
14Union La Calera15285-1014

Performance last matches

16

played

16

home

away

total

10 : 21

goals

25 : 14

0.6 : 1.3

goals avg

1.6 : 0.9

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Union La Calera

16.03.2022

2-1

(1-0)

Nublense

Nublense

09.03.2022

0-0

(0-0)

Union La Calera

Nublense

14.02.2022

0-0

(0-0)

Union La Calera

Nublense

16.10.2021

0-2

(0-1)

Union La Calera

Union La Calera

01.06.2021

1-0

(0-0)

Nublense

Nublense

21.07.2019

1-1

(0-1)

Union La Calera

Union La Calera

14.07.2019

1-1

(0-0)

Nublense

Union La Calera vs Nublense prediction summary

Union La Calera meets Nublense in a match of a Regular Season - 17 round in Chile Primera Division on 11.07 Monday at 02:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or Nublense and n/a goals. We expect less than 1.5 for Union La Calera team to score and less than 2.5 for Nublense. Union La Calera chances to win are 10%. Nublense chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Union La Calera scored 10 against 21 in 16 last matches whereas Nublense scored 25 against 14 in its 16 last games. Union La Calera scored 0.6 against 1.3 in 16 last matches whereas Nublense scored 1.6 against 0.9 in its 16 last games.


Teams Union La Calera and Nublense have played 7 matches so far. Union La Calera won 3 matches in total while Nublense won 0 matches. 4 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 1.43 goals per Match and 10 in total.


Union La Calera scored 7 in total and 1.00 on average. In 3 matches pleayed at home Union La Calera won 2. Union La Calera won 1 matches out of 4 played away.


Nublense scored 3 in total and 0.43 on average. In 4 matches pleayed at home Nublense won 0. Nublense won 0 matches out of 3 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Union La Calera vs Nublense with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Primera Division