Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comChilePrimera DivisiónUnion La Calera - Huachipato
Chile. Primera División. Regular Season - 17

Union La Calera vs Huachipato prediction, betting tips and odds

29.07 Monday

02:00 CET

Estadio Municipal Nicolás Chahuán Nazar

Union La Calera
Draw
Huachipato

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

W
L
L
L
W
L
W
L
D
L
POS.PWDLGDPts
11Huachipato15447-1116
16Union La Calera15339-1111

Performance last matches

15

played

15

home

away

total

13 : 24

goals

11 : 22

0.9 : 1.6

goals avg

0.7 : 1.5

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Huachipato

25.02.2024

0-1

(0-0)

Union La Calera

Union La Calera

07.10.2023

2-4

(0-1)

Huachipato

Huachipato

22.04.2023

2-3

(2-2)

Union La Calera

Huachipato

08.08.2022

3-4

(1-3)

Union La Calera

Union La Calera

13.03.2022

1-0

(0-0)

Huachipato

Union La Calera

08.11.2021

0-2

(0-0)

Huachipato

Huachipato

01.08.2021

0-0

(0-0)

Union La Calera

Huachipato

07.01.2021

4-3

(1-1)

Union La Calera

Union La Calera

20.10.2020

3-0

(0-0)

Huachipato

Huachipato

05.10.2019

1-2

(1-0)

Union La Calera

Union La Calera

14.04.2019

2-1

(2-0)

Huachipato

Union La Calera

20.10.2018

0-2

(0-0)

Huachipato

Huachipato

20.03.2018

2-0

(0-0)

Union La Calera

Union La Calera vs Huachipato prediction summary

Union La Calera meets Huachipato in a match of a Regular Season - 17 round in Chile Primera División on 29.07 Monday at 02:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Union La Calera or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Union La Calera team to score and less than 1.5 for Huachipato. Union La Calera chances to win are 45%. Huachipato chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Union La Calera scored 13 against 24 in 15 last matches whereas Huachipato scored 11 against 22 in its 15 last games. Union La Calera scored 0.9 against 1.6 in 15 last matches whereas Huachipato scored 0.7 against 1.5 in its 15 last games.


Teams Union La Calera and Huachipato have played 13 matches so far. Union La Calera won 7 matches in total while Huachipato won 5 matches. 1 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 3.23 goals per Match and 42 in total.


Union La Calera scored 21 in total and 1.62 on average. In 6 matches pleayed at home Union La Calera won 3. Union La Calera won 4 matches out of 7 played away.


Huachipato scored 21 in total and 1.62 on average. In 7 matches pleayed at home Huachipato won 2. Huachipato won 3 matches out of 6 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Union La Calera vs Huachipato with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Primera División