Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comChilePrimera DivisionUnion Espanola - U. Catolica
Chile. Primera Division. Regular Season - 17

Union Espanola vs U. Catolica prediction, betting tips and odds

12.07 Tuesday

00:00 CET

Estadio Santa Laura-Universidad SEK

Union Espanola
Draw
U. Catolica

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

D
W
W
D
D
W
L
W
L
D
POS.PWDLGDPts
3Union Espanola15852729
11U. Catolica15618-519

Performance last matches

16

played

15

home

away

total

22 : 16

goals

19 : 24

1.4 : 1.0

goals avg

1.3 : 1.6

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

U. Catolica

14.02.2022

2-1

(1-0)

Union Espanola

U. Catolica

07.10.2021

2-1

(1-0)

Union Espanola

Union Espanola

23.05.2021

3-2

(1-0)

U. Catolica

Union Espanola

15.01.2021

1-1

(0-0)

U. Catolica

U. Catolica

30.08.2020

0-1

(0-1)

Union Espanola

U. Catolica

12.06.2019

0-0

(0-0)

Union Espanola

Union Espanola

01.09.2018

1-1

(0-1)

U. Catolica

U. Catolica

19.03.2018

3-1

(1-1)

Union Espanola

Union Espanola vs U. Catolica prediction summary

Union Espanola meets U. Catolica in a match of a Regular Season - 17 round in Chile Primera Division on 12.07 Tuesday at 00:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Union Espanola or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 3.5 for Union Espanola team to score and less than 2.5 for U. Catolica. Union Espanola chances to win are 45%. U. Catolica chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Union Espanola scored 22 against 16 in 16 last matches whereas U. Catolica scored 19 against 24 in its 15 last games. Union Espanola scored 1.4 against 1.0 in 16 last matches whereas U. Catolica scored 1.3 against 1.6 in its 15 last games.


Teams Union Espanola and U. Catolica have played 9 matches so far. Union Espanola won 2 matches in total while U. Catolica won 3 matches. 4 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.22 goals per Match and 20 in total.


Union Espanola scored 9 in total and 1.00 on average. In 3 matches pleayed at home Union Espanola won 1. Union Espanola won 1 matches out of 5 played away.


U. Catolica scored 11 in total and 1.22 on average. In 5 matches pleayed at home U. Catolica won 3. U. Catolica won 0 matches out of 3 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Union Espanola vs U. Catolica with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Primera Division