Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

South-Korea. FA Cup. Semi-finals

Ulsan Hyundai FC vs Jeonbuk Motors prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 1-1 (1-1)

05.10 Wednesday

12:00 CET

Ulsan Munsu Football Stadium

Ulsan Hyundai FC
Draw
Jeonbuk Motors

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Result odds

1
X
2
1X
12
X2

Total goals odds

Under
Over

Total teams goals odds

under
over
under
over

Preview

forme

attack

defence

Performance last matches

2

played

2

home

away

total

3 : 1

goals

4 : 0

1.5 : 0.5

goals avg

2.0 : 0.0

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Jeonbuk Motors

07.08.2022

1-1

(0-1)

Ulsan Hyundai FC

Ulsan Hyundai FC

19.06.2022

1-3

(1-3)

Jeonbuk Motors

Jeonbuk Motors

06.03.2022

0-1

(0-1)

Ulsan Hyundai FC

Jeonbuk Motors

06.11.2021

3-2

(1-1)

Ulsan Hyundai FC

Jeonbuk Motors

17.10.2021

2-2

(1-2)

Ulsan Hyundai FC

Ulsan Hyundai FC

10.09.2021

0-0

(0-0)

Jeonbuk Motors

Jeonbuk Motors

19.05.2021

2-4

(2-2)

Ulsan Hyundai FC

Ulsan Hyundai FC

21.04.2021

0-0

(0-0)

Jeonbuk Motors

Jeonbuk Motors

08.11.2020

2-1

(0-1)

Ulsan Hyundai FC

Ulsan Hyundai FC

04.11.2020

1-1

(0-0)

Jeonbuk Motors

Ulsan Hyundai FC

25.10.2020

0-1

(0-0)

Jeonbuk Motors

Jeonbuk Motors

15.09.2020

2-1

(1-0)

Ulsan Hyundai FC

Ulsan Hyundai FC

28.06.2020

0-2

(0-1)

Jeonbuk Motors

Ulsan Hyundai FC

23.11.2019

1-1

(0-0)

Jeonbuk Motors

Jeonbuk Motors

16.08.2019

3-0

(0-0)

Ulsan Hyundai FC

Jeonbuk Motors

14.07.2019

1-1

(1-1)

Ulsan Hyundai FC

Ulsan Hyundai FC

12.05.2019

2-1

(0-0)

Jeonbuk Motors

Jeonbuk Motors

04.11.2018

3-1

(3-0)

Ulsan Hyundai FC

Ulsan Hyundai FC

07.10.2018

2-2

(0-0)

Jeonbuk Motors

Ulsan Hyundai FC

11.07.2018

0-2

(0-0)

Jeonbuk Motors

Jeonbuk Motors

01.03.2018

2-0

(0-0)

Ulsan Hyundai FC

Ulsan Hyundai FC

22.10.2016

0-0

(0-0)

Jeonbuk Motors

Jeonbuk Motors

03.08.2016

1-1

(0-0)

Ulsan Hyundai FC

Jeonbuk Motors

24.07.2016

2-1

(0-0)

Ulsan Hyundai FC

Ulsan Hyundai FC

20.03.2016

0-0

(0-0)

Jeonbuk Motors

Ulsan Hyundai FC vs Jeonbuk Motors prediction summary

Ulsan Hyundai FC meets Jeonbuk Motors in a match of a Semi-finals round in South-Korea FA Cup on 05.10 Wednesday at 12:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : draws or Jeonbuk Motors and -3.5 goals and Under 3.5 goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Ulsan Hyundai FC team to score and less than 2.5 for Jeonbuk Motors. Ulsan Hyundai FC chances to win are 10%. Jeonbuk Motors chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Ulsan Hyundai FC scored 3 against 1 in 2 last matches whereas Jeonbuk Motors scored 4 against 0 in its 2 last games. Ulsan Hyundai FC scored 1.5 against 0.5 in 2 last matches whereas Jeonbuk Motors scored 2.0 against 0.0 in its 2 last games.


Teams Ulsan Hyundai FC and Jeonbuk Motors have played 25 matches so far. Ulsan Hyundai FC won 3 matches in total while Jeonbuk Motors won 11 matches. 11 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.40 goals per Match and 60 in total.


Ulsan Hyundai FC scored 23 in total and 0.92 on average. In 12 matches pleayed at home Ulsan Hyundai FC won 1. Ulsan Hyundai FC won 2 matches out of 13 played away.


Jeonbuk Motors scored 37 in total and 1.48 on average. In 13 matches pleayed at home Jeonbuk Motors won 7. Jeonbuk Motors won 4 matches out of 12 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Ulsan Hyundai FC vs Jeonbuk Motors with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!