Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comNorway3. Division - Girone 3Ullern - KFUM II
Norway. 3. Division - Girone 3. Group 3 - 3

Ullern vs KFUM II prediction, betting tips and odds

22.04 Monday

19:00 CET

Ullern kunstgress

Ullern
Draw
KFUM II

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Performance last matches

2

played

2

home

away

total

6 : 6

goals

6 : 5

3.0 : 3.0

goals avg

3.0 : 2.5

forme

attack

defence

Ullern vs KFUM II prediction summary

Ullern meets KFUM II in a match of a Group 3 - 3 round in Norway 3. Division - Girone 3 on 22.04 Monday at 19:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : Ullern or draws and +2.5 goals and Over 2.5 goals. We expect less than 4.5 for Ullern team to score and less than 3.5 for KFUM II. Ullern chances to win are 45%. KFUM II chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Ullern scored 6 against 6 in 2 last matches whereas KFUM II scored 6 against 5 in its 2 last games. Ullern scored 3.0 against 3.0 in 2 last matches whereas KFUM II scored 3.0 against 2.5 in its 2 last games.


Teams Ullern and KFUM II have played 0 matches so far. Ullern won 0 matches in total while KFUM II won 0 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored NaN goals per Match and 0 in total.


Ullern scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Ullern won 0. Ullern won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


KFUM II scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home KFUM II won 0. KFUM II won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Ullern vs KFUM II with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in 3. Division - Girone 3