Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Norway. 2. Division - Group 2. Group 2 - 7

Ullern vs Gjøvik-Lyn prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 1-1 (1-1)

27.05 Saturday

15:00 CET

Ullern kunstgress

Ullern
Draw
Gjøvik-Lyn

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Result odds

1
X
2
1X
12
X2

Total goals odds

Under
Over

Total teams goals odds

under
over
under
over

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

L
L
D
L
L
L
D
L
W
L
POS.PWDLGDPts
12Gjøvik-Lyn6123-75
13Ullern6015-71

Performance last matches

6

played

6

home

away

total

4 : 11

goals

5 : 12

0.7 : 1.8

goals avg

0.8 : 2.0

forme

attack

defence

Ullern vs Gjøvik-Lyn prediction summary

Ullern meets Gjøvik-Lyn in a match of a Group 2 - 7 round in Norway 2. Division - Group 2 on 27.05 Saturday at 15:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or Gjøvik-Lyn and n/a goals. We expect less than 1.5 for Ullern team to score and less than 2.5 for Gjøvik-Lyn. Ullern chances to win are 10%. Gjøvik-Lyn chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Ullern scored 4 against 11 in 6 last matches whereas Gjøvik-Lyn scored 5 against 12 in its 6 last games. Ullern scored 0.7 against 1.8 in 6 last matches whereas Gjøvik-Lyn scored 0.8 against 2.0 in its 6 last games.


Teams Ullern and Gjøvik-Lyn have played 0 matches so far. Ullern won 0 matches in total while Gjøvik-Lyn won 0 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored NaN goals per Match and 0 in total.


Ullern scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Ullern won 0. Ullern won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


Gjøvik-Lyn scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Gjøvik-Lyn won 0. Gjøvik-Lyn won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Ullern vs Gjøvik-Lyn with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in 2. Division - Group 2