Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comWorldFriendliesUkraine - Bulgaria
World. Friendlies. Friendlies 1

Ukraine vs Bulgaria prediction, betting tips and odds

11.11 Thursday

01:00 CET

Stadium

Ukraine
Draw
Bulgaria

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Performance last matches

4

played

4

home

away

total

7 : 2

goals

5 : 6

1.8 : 0.5

goals avg

1.3 : 1.5

forme

attack

defence

Ukraine vs Bulgaria prediction summary

Ukraine meets Bulgaria in a match of a Friendlies 1 round in World Friendlies on 11.11 Thursday at 01:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Ukraine or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Ukraine team to score and less than 1.5 for Bulgaria. Ukraine chances to win are 45%. Bulgaria chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Ukraine scored 7 against 2 in 4 last matches whereas Bulgaria scored 5 against 6 in its 4 last games. Ukraine scored 1.8 against 0.5 in 4 last matches whereas Bulgaria scored 1.3 against 1.5 in its 4 last games.


Teams Ukraine and Bulgaria have played 0 matches so far. Ukraine won 0 matches in total while Bulgaria won 0 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored NaN goals per Match and 0 in total.


Ukraine scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Ukraine won 0. Ukraine won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


Bulgaria scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Bulgaria won 0. Bulgaria won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Ukraine vs Bulgaria with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Friendlies