Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comHungaryMagyar KupaUjpest - Kisvarda FC
Hungary. Magyar Kupa. Round of 16

Ujpest vs Kisvarda FC prediction, betting tips and odds

09.02 Wednesday

01:00 CET

Szusza Ferenc Stadion

Ujpest
Draw
Kisvarda FC

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

Performance last matches

2

played

2

home

away

total

5 : 1

goals

6 : 1

2.5 : 0.5

goals avg

3.0 : 0.5

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Kisvarda FC

17.10.2021

0-0

(0-0)

Ujpest

Kisvarda FC

14.04.2021

0-1

(0-0)

Ujpest

Ujpest

13.03.2021

3-0

(3-0)

Kisvarda FC

Kisvarda FC

15.12.2020

1-1

(0-0)

Ujpest

Ujpest

13.09.2020

2-4

(2-2)

Kisvarda FC

Kisvarda FC

30.05.2020

1-0

(0-0)

Ujpest

Ujpest

07.12.2019

1-0

(1-0)

Kisvarda FC

Kisvarda FC

24.08.2019

2-0

(1-0)

Ujpest

Ujpest

16.03.2019

1-0

(1-0)

Kisvarda FC

Kisvarda FC

10.11.2018

1-4

(1-1)

Ujpest

Ujpest

05.08.2018

1-0

(0-0)

Kisvarda FC

Ujpest vs Kisvarda FC prediction summary

Ujpest meets Kisvarda FC in a match of a Round of 16 round in Hungary Magyar Kupa on 09.02 Wednesday at 01:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Ujpest or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 3.5 for Ujpest team to score and less than 3.5 for Kisvarda FC. Ujpest chances to win are 45%. Kisvarda FC chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Ujpest scored 5 against 1 in 2 last matches whereas Kisvarda FC scored 6 against 1 in its 2 last games. Ujpest scored 2.5 against 0.5 in 2 last matches whereas Kisvarda FC scored 3.0 against 0.5 in its 2 last games.


Teams Ujpest and Kisvarda FC have played 12 matches so far. Ujpest won 6 matches in total while Kisvarda FC won 3 matches. 3 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 1.92 goals per Match and 23 in total.


Ujpest scored 14 in total and 1.17 on average. In 5 matches pleayed at home Ujpest won 4. Ujpest won 2 matches out of 6 played away.


Kisvarda FC scored 9 in total and 0.75 on average. In 6 matches pleayed at home Kisvarda FC won 2. Kisvarda FC won 1 matches out of 5 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Ujpest vs Kisvarda FC with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Magyar Kupa