Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Malaysia. Premier League. Regular Season - 10

UiTM FC vs Terengganu City II prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 3-0 (2-0)

25.06 Saturday

15:00 CET

Stadium Mini UITM

UiTM FC
Draw
Terengganu City II

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Result odds

1
X
2
1X
12
X2

Total goals odds

Under
Over

Total teams goals odds

under
over
under
over

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

D
W
W
L
L
W
W
W
L
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
3Terengganu City II96121319
8UiTM FC9216-77

Performance last matches

9

played

9

home

away

total

6 : 13

goals

19 : 6

0.7 : 1.4

goals avg

2.1 : 0.7

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Terengganu City II

27.04.2022

2-0

(0-0)

UiTM FC

Terengganu City II

03.05.2019

1-0

UiTM FC

UiTM FC

07.04.2019

0-1

Terengganu City II

UiTM FC

27.06.2018

2-3

Terengganu City II

Terengganu City II

23.02.2018

2-3

UiTM FC

UiTM FC vs Terengganu City II prediction summary

UiTM FC meets Terengganu City II in a match of a Regular Season - 10 round in Malaysia Premier League on 25.06 Saturday at 15:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Winner : Terengganu City II and n/a goals. We expect less than 1.5 for UiTM FC team to score and less than 4.5 for Terengganu City II. UiTM FC chances to win are 10%. Terengganu City II chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


UiTM FC scored 6 against 13 in 9 last matches whereas Terengganu City II scored 19 against 6 in its 9 last games. UiTM FC scored 0.7 against 1.4 in 9 last matches whereas Terengganu City II scored 2.1 against 0.7 in its 9 last games.


Teams UiTM FC and Terengganu City II have played 5 matches so far. UiTM FC won 1 matches in total while Terengganu City II won 4 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.80 goals per Match and 14 in total.


UiTM FC scored 5 in total and 1.00 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home UiTM FC won 0. UiTM FC won 1 matches out of 3 played away.


Terengganu City II scored 9 in total and 1.80 on average. In 3 matches pleayed at home Terengganu City II won 2. Terengganu City II won 2 matches out of 2 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for UiTM FC vs Terengganu City II with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Premier League