Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comWorldWorld Cup - Qualification AfricaUganda - Botswana
World. World Cup - Qualification Africa. Group Stage - 3

Uganda vs Botswana prediction, betting tips and odds

03.06 Monday

02:00 CET

Stadium

Uganda
Draw
Botswana

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

Standings

POS.PWDLGDPts
3Botswana210103
5Uganda210103

Performance last matches

2

played

2

home

away

total

2 : 2

goals

3 : 3

1.0 : 1.0

goals avg

1.5 : 1.5

forme

attack

defence

Uganda vs Botswana prediction summary

Uganda meets Botswana in a match of a Group Stage - 3 round in World World Cup - Qualification Africa on 03.06 Monday at 02:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Uganda or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 1.5 for Uganda team to score and less than 2.5 for Botswana. Uganda chances to win are 35%. Botswana chances to win are 30%. Draw probability is 35%.


Uganda scored 2 against 2 in 2 last matches whereas Botswana scored 3 against 3 in its 2 last games. Uganda scored 1.0 against 1.0 in 2 last matches whereas Botswana scored 1.5 against 1.5 in its 2 last games.


Teams Uganda and Botswana have played 0 matches so far. Uganda won 0 matches in total while Botswana won 0 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored NaN goals per Match and 0 in total.


Uganda scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Uganda won 0. Uganda won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


Botswana scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Botswana won 0. Botswana won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Uganda vs Botswana with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in World Cup - Qualification Africa