Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comAustriaLandesliga - NiederosterreichUSC Rohrbach - St. Peter
Austria. Landesliga - Niederosterreich. Niederösterreich - 16

USC Rohrbach vs St. Peter prediction, betting tips and odds

10.03 Sunday

15:00 CET

Liese Prokop Sportanlage

USC Rohrbach
Draw
St. Peter

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

D
L
L
L
W
L
W
D
D
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
9St. Peter15645322
10USC Rohrbach15465-218

Performance last matches

15

played

15

home

away

total

17 : 19

goals

25 : 22

1.1 : 1.3

goals avg

1.7 : 1.5

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

St. Peter

15.08.2023

2-0

USC Rohrbach

USC Rohrbach vs St. Peter prediction summary

USC Rohrbach meets St. Peter in a match of a Niederösterreich - 16 round in Austria Landesliga - Niederosterreich on 10.03 Sunday at 15:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or St. Peter and n/a goals. We expect less than 1.5 for USC Rohrbach team to score and less than 2.5 for St. Peter. USC Rohrbach chances to win are 10%. St. Peter chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


USC Rohrbach scored 17 against 19 in 15 last matches whereas St. Peter scored 25 against 22 in its 15 last games. USC Rohrbach scored 1.1 against 1.3 in 15 last matches whereas St. Peter scored 1.7 against 1.5 in its 15 last games.


Teams USC Rohrbach and St. Peter have played 1 matches so far. USC Rohrbach won 0 matches in total while St. Peter won 1 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.00 goals per Match and 2 in total.


USC Rohrbach scored 0 in total and 0.00 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home USC Rohrbach won 0. USC Rohrbach won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


St. Peter scored 2 in total and 2.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home St. Peter won 1. St. Peter won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for USC Rohrbach vs St. Peter with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Landesliga - Niederosterreich