28 : 83
27 : 54
1.0 : 2.9
1.0 : 1.9
UFC Hallein meets Grödig in a match of a Salzburg - 2nd Phase - 10 round in Austria Regionalliga - Salzburg on 30.05 Tuesday at 19:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or Grödig and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for UFC Hallein team to score and less than 3.5 for Grödig. UFC Hallein chances to win are 10%. Grödig chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.
UFC Hallein scored 28 against 83 in 29 last matches whereas Grödig scored 27 against 54 in its 28 last games. UFC Hallein scored 1.0 against 2.9 in 29 last matches whereas Grödig scored 1.0 against 1.9 in its 28 last games.
Teams UFC Hallein and Grödig have played 3 matches so far. UFC Hallein won 1 matches in total while Grödig won 2 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 1.67 goals per Match and 5 in total.
UFC Hallein scored 2 in total and 0.67 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home UFC Hallein won 1. UFC Hallein won 0 matches out of 2 played away.
Grödig scored 3 in total and 1.00 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Grödig won 2. Grödig won 0 matches out of 1 played away.
We have made these tips and predictions for UFC Hallein vs Grödig with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!