Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comAustriaRegionalliga - SalzburgUFC Hallein - Anif
Austria. Regionalliga - Salzburg. Salzburg - 19

UFC Hallein vs Anif prediction, betting tips and odds

11.03 Saturday

15:00 CET

Thomas Stangassinger Sportanlage

UFC Hallein
Draw
Anif

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

L
L
L
W
L
D
D
L
L
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
8Anif18576022
11UFC Hallein182313-419

Performance last matches

18

played

18

home

away

total

15 : 56

goals

29 : 29

0.8 : 3.1

goals avg

1.6 : 1.6

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Anif

04.09.2022

1-1

(0-0)

UFC Hallein

UFC Hallein vs Anif prediction summary

UFC Hallein meets Anif in a match of a Salzburg - 19 round in Austria Regionalliga - Salzburg on 11.03 Saturday at 15:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : draws or Anif and +1.5 goals and Over 1.5 goals. We expect less than 2.5 for UFC Hallein team to score and less than 3.5 for Anif. UFC Hallein chances to win are 10%. Anif chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


UFC Hallein scored 15 against 56 in 18 last matches whereas Anif scored 29 against 29 in its 18 last games. UFC Hallein scored 0.8 against 3.1 in 18 last matches whereas Anif scored 1.6 against 1.6 in its 18 last games.


Teams UFC Hallein and Anif have played 1 matches so far. UFC Hallein won 0 matches in total while Anif won 0 matches. 1 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.00 goals per Match and 2 in total.


UFC Hallein scored 1 in total and 1.00 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home UFC Hallein won 0. UFC Hallein won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


Anif scored 1 in total and 1.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Anif won 0. Anif won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for UFC Hallein vs Anif with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Regionalliga - Salzburg