Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Andorra. 1a Divisió. Regular Season - 9

UE Santa Coloma vs UE Sant Julia prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 1-1 (0-1)

28.11 Sunday

11:00 CET

Centre d'Entrenament de la FAF 1

UE Santa Coloma
Draw
UE Sant Julia

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

W
W
W
D
L
W
D
W
W
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
2UE Santa Coloma7511516
3UE Sant Julia8431515

Performance last matches

7

played

8

home

away

total

9 : 4

goals

10 : 5

1.3 : 0.6

goals avg

1.3 : 0.6

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

UE Sant Julia

26.09.2021

1-2

(1-1)

UE Santa Coloma

UE Sant Julia

14.03.2021

3-1

(1-1)

UE Santa Coloma

UE Santa Coloma

24.01.2021

1-2

(1-1)

UE Sant Julia

UE Santa Coloma

08.03.2020

3-1

UE Sant Julia

UE Sant Julia

08.12.2019

3-0

UE Santa Coloma

UE Santa Coloma

06.10.2019

1-0

UE Sant Julia

UE Sant Julia

17.03.2019

2-1

UE Santa Coloma

UE Santa Coloma

15.12.2018

1-3

UE Sant Julia

UE Sant Julia

21.10.2018

1-1

UE Santa Coloma

UE Santa Coloma

11.03.2018

0-2

UE Sant Julia

UE Sant Julia

17.12.2017

2-3

UE Santa Coloma

UE Santa Coloma

29.10.2017

1-1

UE Sant Julia

UE Sant Julia

21.05.2017

0-1

UE Santa Coloma

UE Santa Coloma

30.04.2017

1-2

UE Sant Julia

UE Santa Coloma

05.03.2017

1-1

UE Sant Julia

UE Sant Julia

11.12.2016

3-1

UE Santa Coloma

UE Santa Coloma

16.10.2016

1-1

UE Sant Julia

UE Sant Julia

17.04.2016

3-0

UE Santa Coloma

UE Santa Coloma

20.03.2016

0-0

UE Sant Julia

UE Sant Julia

14.02.2016

0-0

UE Santa Coloma

UE Santa Coloma

15.11.2015

2-0

UE Sant Julia

UE Sant Julia

26.04.2015

1-3

UE Santa Coloma

UE Santa Coloma

22.03.2015

0-1

UE Sant Julia

UE Sant Julia

08.02.2015

1-1

UE Santa Coloma

UE Santa Coloma

02.11.2014

0-1

UE Sant Julia

UE Santa Coloma

04.05.2014

1-0

UE Sant Julia

UE Sant Julia

06.04.2014

1-0

UE Santa Coloma

UE Sant Julia

09.03.2014

2-1

UE Santa Coloma

UE Santa Coloma

10.11.2013

3-3

UE Sant Julia

UE Sant Julia

21.04.2013

0-1

UE Santa Coloma

UE Santa Coloma

17.03.2013

1-4

UE Sant Julia

UE Sant Julia

16.12.2012

0-1

UE Santa Coloma

UE Santa Coloma

21.10.2012

0-1

UE Sant Julia

UE Sant Julia

15.04.2012

1-2

UE Santa Coloma

UE Santa Coloma

18.03.2012

2-2

UE Sant Julia

UE Santa Coloma

26.02.2012

2-2

UE Sant Julia

UE Sant Julia

06.11.2011

0-1

UE Santa Coloma

UE Santa Coloma vs UE Sant Julia prediction summary

UE Santa Coloma meets UE Sant Julia in a match of a Regular Season - 9 round in Andorra 1a Divisió on 28.11 Sunday at 11:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : draws or UE Sant Julia and -3.5 goals and Under 3.5 goals. We expect less than 1.5 for UE Santa Coloma team to score and less than 2.5 for UE Sant Julia. UE Santa Coloma chances to win are 10%. UE Sant Julia chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


UE Santa Coloma scored 9 against 4 in 7 last matches whereas UE Sant Julia scored 10 against 5 in its 8 last games. UE Santa Coloma scored 1.3 against 0.6 in 7 last matches whereas UE Sant Julia scored 1.3 against 0.6 in its 8 last games.


Teams UE Santa Coloma and UE Sant Julia have played 37 matches so far. UE Santa Coloma won 12 matches in total while UE Sant Julia won 15 matches. 10 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.49 goals per Match and 92 in total.


UE Santa Coloma scored 41 in total and 1.11 on average. In 19 matches pleayed at home UE Santa Coloma won 4. UE Santa Coloma won 8 matches out of 18 played away.


UE Sant Julia scored 51 in total and 1.38 on average. In 18 matches pleayed at home UE Sant Julia won 7. UE Sant Julia won 8 matches out of 19 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for UE Santa Coloma vs UE Sant Julia with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in 1a Divisió