Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comIrelandFirst DivisionUCD - Treaty United
Ireland. First Division. Regular Season - 25

UCD vs Treaty United prediction, betting tips and odds

22.10 Friday

20:45 CET

UCD Bowl

UCD
Draw
Treaty United

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Result odds

1
X
2
1X
12
X2

Total goals odds

Under
Over

Total teams goals odds

under
over
under
over

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

W
L
L
W
W
D
L
D
D
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
3UCD2512671642
4Treaty United251096839

Performance last matches

25

played

25

home

away

total

52 : 36

goals

33 : 25

2.1 : 1.4

goals avg

1.3 : 1.0

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Treaty United

16.07.2021

2-1

(1-0)

UCD

UCD

07.05.2021

3-2

(1-2)

Treaty United

UCD vs Treaty United prediction summary

UCD meets Treaty United in a match of a Regular Season - 25 round in Ireland First Division on 22.10 Friday at 20:45 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : UCD or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 3.5 for UCD team to score and less than 2.5 for Treaty United. UCD chances to win are 45%. Treaty United chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


UCD scored 52 against 36 in 25 last matches whereas Treaty United scored 33 against 25 in its 25 last games. UCD scored 2.1 against 1.4 in 25 last matches whereas Treaty United scored 1.3 against 1.0 in its 25 last games.


Teams UCD and Treaty United have played 2 matches so far. UCD won 1 matches in total while Treaty United won 1 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 4.00 goals per Match and 8 in total.


UCD scored 4 in total and 2.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home UCD won 1. UCD won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


Treaty United scored 4 in total and 2.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Treaty United won 1. Treaty United won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for UCD vs Treaty United with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in First Division