Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comWorldAFC U23 Asian CupUAE U23 - China PR U23
World. AFC U23 Asian Cup. Group Stage - 3

UAE U23 vs China PR U23 prediction, betting tips and odds

22.04 Monday

15:00 CET

Abdullah bin Nasser bin Khalifa Stadium

UAE U23
Draw
China PR U23

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

defence

Performance last matches

1

played

1

home

away

total

0 : 1

goals

0 : 1

0.0 : 1.0

goals avg

0.0 : 1.0

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

UAE U23

06.09.2023

0-0

(0-0)

China PR U23

UAE U23

19.08.2018

1-2

(1-1)

China PR U23

UAE U23 vs China PR U23 prediction summary

UAE U23 meets China PR U23 in a match of a Group Stage - 3 round in World AFC U23 Asian Cup on 22.04 Monday at 15:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : draws or China PR U23 and -3.5 goals and Under 3.5 goals. We expect n/a for UAE U23 team to score and n/a for China PR U23. UAE U23 chances to win are 10%. China PR U23 chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


UAE U23 scored 0 against 1 in 1 last matches whereas China PR U23 scored 0 against 1 in its 1 last games. UAE U23 scored 0.0 against 1.0 in 1 last matches whereas China PR U23 scored 0.0 against 1.0 in its 1 last games.


Teams UAE U23 and China PR U23 have played 2 matches so far. UAE U23 won 0 matches in total while China PR U23 won 1 matches. 1 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 1.50 goals per Match and 3 in total.


UAE U23 scored 1 in total and 0.50 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home UAE U23 won 0. UAE U23 won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


China PR U23 scored 2 in total and 1.00 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home China PR U23 won 0. China PR U23 won 1 matches out of 2 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for UAE U23 vs China PR U23 with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in AFC U23 Asian Cup