Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Portugal. Campeonato de Portugal Prio - Group A. Group A - 6

U. Madeira vs Forjães SC prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 3-0 ()

24.10 Sunday

17:00 CET

Campo do Adelino Rodrigues

U. Madeira
Draw
Forjães SC

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

POS.PWDLGDPts
6Forjães SC5122-65
11U. Madeira3003-130

Performance last matches

3

played

5

home

away

total

2 : 15

goals

8 : 14

0.7 : 5.0

goals avg

1.6 : 2.8

forme

attack

defence

U. Madeira vs Forjães SC prediction summary

U. Madeira meets Forjães SC in a match of a Group A - 6 round in Portugal Campeonato de Portugal Prio - Group A on 24.10 Sunday at 17:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Winner : Forjães SC and +2.5 goals and Over 2.5 goals. We expect less than 1.5 for U. Madeira team to score and less than 3.5 for Forjães SC. U. Madeira chances to win are 10%. Forjães SC chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


U. Madeira scored 2 against 15 in 3 last matches whereas Forjães SC scored 8 against 14 in its 5 last games. U. Madeira scored 0.7 against 5.0 in 3 last matches whereas Forjães SC scored 1.6 against 2.8 in its 5 last games.


Teams U. Madeira and Forjães SC have played 0 matches so far. U. Madeira won 0 matches in total while Forjães SC won 0 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored NaN goals per Match and 0 in total.


U. Madeira scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home U. Madeira won 0. U. Madeira won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


Forjães SC scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Forjães SC won 0. Forjães SC won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for U. Madeira vs Forjães SC with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Campeonato de Portugal Prio - Group A