Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comPortugalCampeonato de Portugal Prio - Group AU. Madeira - Câmara de Lobos
Portugal. Campeonato de Portugal Prio - Group A. Group A - 1

U. Madeira vs Câmara de Lobos prediction, betting tips and odds

29.09 Wednesday

21:00 CET

Estádio Municipal de Camara de Lobos

U. Madeira
Draw
Câmara de Lobos

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

attack

defence

Standings

POS.PWDLGDPts
9Câmara de Lobos1001-40
11U. Madeira1001-70

Performance last matches

1

played

1

home

away

total

1 : 8

goals

0 : 4

1.0 : 8.0

goals avg

0.0 : 4.0

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

U. Madeira

18.01.2020

5-1

(3-0)

Câmara de Lobos

Câmara de Lobos

23.11.2019

1-3

(0-1)

U. Madeira

U. Madeira vs Câmara de Lobos prediction summary

U. Madeira meets Câmara de Lobos in a match of a Group A - 1 round in Portugal Campeonato de Portugal Prio - Group A on 29.09 Wednesday at 21:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : U. Madeira or draws and +3.5 goals and Over 3.5 goals. We expect less than 1.5 for U. Madeira team to score and n/a for Câmara de Lobos. U. Madeira chances to win are 45%. Câmara de Lobos chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


U. Madeira scored 1 against 8 in 1 last matches whereas Câmara de Lobos scored 0 against 4 in its 1 last games. U. Madeira scored 1.0 against 8.0 in 1 last matches whereas Câmara de Lobos scored 0.0 against 4.0 in its 1 last games.


Teams U. Madeira and Câmara de Lobos have played 4 matches so far. U. Madeira won 2 matches in total while Câmara de Lobos won 0 matches. 2 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.50 goals per Match and 10 in total.


U. Madeira scored 8 in total and 2.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home U. Madeira won 1. U. Madeira won 1 matches out of 1 played away.


Câmara de Lobos scored 2 in total and 0.50 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Câmara de Lobos won 0. Câmara de Lobos won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for U. Madeira vs Câmara de Lobos with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Campeonato de Portugal Prio - Group A