Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Chile. Copa Chile. 3rd Round

U. Catolica vs Union San Felipe prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 3-0 (1-0)

25.06 Saturday

23:30 CET

Estadio San Carlos de Apoquindo

U. Catolica
Draw
Union San Felipe

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Result odds

1
X
2
1X
12
X2

Total goals odds

Under
Over

Total teams goals odds

under
over
under
over

Preview

forme

attack

defence

Performance last matches

1

played

2

home

away

total

3 : 1

goals

4 : 4

3.0 : 1.0

goals avg

2.0 : 2.0

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Union San Felipe

18.06.2022

1-3

(1-2)

U. Catolica

U. Catolica vs Union San Felipe prediction summary

U. Catolica meets Union San Felipe in a match of a 3rd Round round in Chile Copa Chile on 25.06 Saturday at 23:30 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : U. Catolica or draws and +1.5 goals and Over 1.5 goals. We expect less than 3.5 for U. Catolica team to score and less than 2.5 for Union San Felipe. U. Catolica chances to win are 45%. Union San Felipe chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


U. Catolica scored 3 against 1 in 1 last matches whereas Union San Felipe scored 4 against 4 in its 2 last games. U. Catolica scored 3.0 against 1.0 in 1 last matches whereas Union San Felipe scored 2.0 against 2.0 in its 2 last games.


Teams U. Catolica and Union San Felipe have played 1 matches so far. U. Catolica won 1 matches in total while Union San Felipe won 0 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 4.00 goals per Match and 4 in total.


U. Catolica scored 3 in total and 3.00 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home U. Catolica won 0. U. Catolica won 1 matches out of 1 played away.


Union San Felipe scored 1 in total and 1.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Union San Felipe won 0. Union San Felipe won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for U. Catolica vs Union San Felipe with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!