Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Albania. 1st Division. Regular Season - 2

Turbina Cërrik vs Besëlidhja Lezhë prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 3-1 (0-0)

18.09 Saturday

16:00 CET

Stadiumi Nexhip Trungu

Turbina Cërrik
Draw
Besëlidhja Lezhë

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

attack

defence

Standings

POS.PWDLGDPts
10Turbina Cërrik1001-10
14Besëlidhja Lezhë1001-20

Performance last matches

1

played

1

home

away

total

1 : 2

goals

0 : 2

1.0 : 2.0

goals avg

0.0 : 2.0

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Besëlidhja Lezhë

20.04.2014

4-0

Turbina Cërrik

Turbina Cërrik

01.12.2013

0-2

Besëlidhja Lezhë

Turbina Cërrik vs Besëlidhja Lezhë prediction summary

Turbina Cërrik meets Besëlidhja Lezhë in a match of a Regular Season - 2 round in Albania 1st Division on 18.09 Saturday at 16:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or Besëlidhja Lezhë and n/a goals. We expect less than 1.5 for Turbina Cërrik team to score and n/a for Besëlidhja Lezhë. Turbina Cërrik chances to win are 10%. Besëlidhja Lezhë chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Turbina Cërrik scored 1 against 2 in 1 last matches whereas Besëlidhja Lezhë scored 0 against 2 in its 1 last games. Turbina Cërrik scored 1.0 against 2.0 in 1 last matches whereas Besëlidhja Lezhë scored 0.0 against 2.0 in its 1 last games.


Teams Turbina Cërrik and Besëlidhja Lezhë have played 2 matches so far. Turbina Cërrik won 0 matches in total while Besëlidhja Lezhë won 2 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 3.00 goals per Match and 6 in total.


Turbina Cërrik scored 0 in total and 0.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Turbina Cërrik won 0. Turbina Cërrik won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


Besëlidhja Lezhë scored 6 in total and 3.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Besëlidhja Lezhë won 1. Besëlidhja Lezhë won 1 matches out of 1 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Turbina Cërrik vs Besëlidhja Lezhë with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in 1st Division