Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Estonia. Cup. Round of 16

Tulevik vs Kalju Nomme prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 1-3 (1-1)

23.10 Saturday

12:00 CET

Viljandi linnastaadion kunstmuru

Tulevik
Draw
Kalju Nomme

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

Performance last matches

2

played

2

home

away

total

36 : 0

goals

41 : 1

18.0 : 0.0

goals avg

20.5 : 0.5

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Kalju Nomme

15.08.2021

3-1

(1-1)

Tulevik

Kalju Nomme

30.06.2021

5-1

(2-0)

Tulevik

Tulevik

01.05.2021

1-3

(0-1)

Kalju Nomme

Kalju Nomme

25.03.2021

1-1

(0-0)

Tulevik

Kalju Nomme

30.09.2020

0-0

(0-0)

Tulevik

Tulevik

22.08.2020

0-1

(0-0)

Kalju Nomme

Tulevik

31.05.2020

0-6

(0-3)

Kalju Nomme

Tulevik

17.09.2019

0-3

(0-1)

Kalju Nomme

Kalju Nomme

18.08.2019

2-2

(1-0)

Tulevik

Kalju Nomme

22.06.2019

2-1

(1-1)

Tulevik

Tulevik

07.04.2019

2-3

(2-3)

Kalju Nomme

Kalju Nomme

29.09.2018

4-0

(2-0)

Tulevik

Tulevik

28.08.2018

2-5

(0-2)

Kalju Nomme

Kalju Nomme

12.06.2018

8-2

(4-1)

Tulevik

Tulevik

14.04.2018

0-6

(0-3)

Kalju Nomme

Tulevik

28.10.2017

1-3

(0-2)

Kalju Nomme

Kalju Nomme

23.07.2017

5-1

(2-0)

Tulevik

Tulevik

20.05.2017

0-2

(0-0)

Kalju Nomme

Kalju Nomme

22.04.2017

8-0

(2-0)

Tulevik

Tulevik

07.11.2015

2-2

(1-2)

Kalju Nomme

Kalju Nomme

20.07.2015

4-0

(1-0)

Tulevik

Tulevik

26.06.2015

1-0

(0-0)

Kalju Nomme

Kalju Nomme

21.03.2015

6-2

(4-1)

Tulevik

Tulevik vs Kalju Nomme prediction summary

Tulevik meets Kalju Nomme in a match of a Round of 16 round in Estonia Cup on 23.10 Saturday at 12:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Winner : Kalju Nomme and +13.5 goals and Over 13.5 goals. We expect less than 18.5 for Tulevik team to score and less than 21.5 for Kalju Nomme. Tulevik chances to win are 10%. Kalju Nomme chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Tulevik scored 36 against 0 in 2 last matches whereas Kalju Nomme scored 41 against 1 in its 2 last games. Tulevik scored 18.0 against 0.0 in 2 last matches whereas Kalju Nomme scored 20.5 against 0.5 in its 2 last games.


Teams Tulevik and Kalju Nomme have played 23 matches so far. Tulevik won 1 matches in total while Kalju Nomme won 18 matches. 4 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 4.43 goals per Match and 102 in total.


Tulevik scored 20 in total and 0.87 on average. In 11 matches pleayed at home Tulevik won 1. Tulevik won 0 matches out of 12 played away.


Kalju Nomme scored 82 in total and 3.57 on average. In 12 matches pleayed at home Kalju Nomme won 9. Kalju Nomme won 9 matches out of 11 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Tulevik vs Kalju Nomme with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Cup