Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comAustriaLandesliga - SteiermarkTuS Heiligenkreuz - Lebring
Austria. Landesliga - Steiermark. Steiermark - 16

TuS Heiligenkreuz vs Lebring prediction, betting tips and odds

10.03 Friday

19:00 CET

Sportplatz TuS Heiligenkreuz

TuS Heiligenkreuz
Draw
Lebring

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

D
L
W
D
L
D
W
W
W
D
POS.PWDLGDPts
3Lebring158251226
12TuS Heiligenkreuz15456-217

Performance last matches

14

played

14

home

away

total

23 : 25

goals

35 : 23

1.6 : 1.8

goals avg

2.5 : 1.6

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Lebring

29.07.2022

2-3

TuS Heiligenkreuz

TuS Heiligenkreuz

08.04.2022

1-1

Lebring

Lebring

27.08.2021

4-1

TuS Heiligenkreuz

TuS Heiligenkreuz

02.10.2020

4-2

Lebring

TuS Heiligenkreuz

20.09.2019

3-3

Lebring

TuS Heiligenkreuz vs Lebring prediction summary

TuS Heiligenkreuz meets Lebring in a match of a Steiermark - 16 round in Austria Landesliga - Steiermark on 10.03 Friday at 19:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : draws or Lebring and +1.5 goals and Over 1.5 goals. We expect less than 2.5 for TuS Heiligenkreuz team to score and less than 3.5 for Lebring. TuS Heiligenkreuz chances to win are 10%. Lebring chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


TuS Heiligenkreuz scored 23 against 25 in 14 last matches whereas Lebring scored 35 against 23 in its 14 last games. TuS Heiligenkreuz scored 1.6 against 1.8 in 14 last matches whereas Lebring scored 2.5 against 1.6 in its 14 last games.


Teams TuS Heiligenkreuz and Lebring have played 7 matches so far. TuS Heiligenkreuz won 2 matches in total while Lebring won 1 matches. 4 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 3.43 goals per Match and 24 in total.


TuS Heiligenkreuz scored 12 in total and 1.71 on average. In 3 matches pleayed at home TuS Heiligenkreuz won 1. TuS Heiligenkreuz won 1 matches out of 2 played away.


Lebring scored 12 in total and 1.71 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Lebring won 1. Lebring won 0 matches out of 3 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for TuS Heiligenkreuz vs Lebring with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Landesliga - Steiermark