Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Germany. Oberliga - Niederrhein. Niederrhein - 22

TuRU 1880 Düsseldorf vs Kleve prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 1-0 (1-0)

29.01 Sunday

15:30 CET

Stadion an der Feuerbachstraße

TuRU 1880 Düsseldorf
Draw
Kleve

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

D
L
L
L
L
L
L
W
D
L
POS.PWDLGDPts
14Kleve20749-825
18TuRU 1880 Düsseldorf204412-2616

Performance last matches

20

played

20

home

away

total

18 : 44

goals

34 : 42

0.9 : 2.2

goals avg

1.7 : 2.1

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Kleve

07.08.2022

0-1

(0-0)

TuRU 1880 Düsseldorf

Kleve

17.10.2021

2-1

TuRU 1880 Düsseldorf

Kleve

13.09.2020

1-0

TuRU 1880 Düsseldorf

TuRU 1880 Düsseldorf vs Kleve prediction summary

TuRU 1880 Düsseldorf meets Kleve in a match of a Niederrhein - 22 round in Germany Oberliga - Niederrhein on 29.01 Sunday at 15:30 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or Kleve and n/a goals. We expect less than 1.5 for TuRU 1880 Düsseldorf team to score and less than 2.5 for Kleve. TuRU 1880 Düsseldorf chances to win are 10%. Kleve chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


TuRU 1880 Düsseldorf scored 18 against 44 in 20 last matches whereas Kleve scored 34 against 42 in its 20 last games. TuRU 1880 Düsseldorf scored 0.9 against 2.2 in 20 last matches whereas Kleve scored 1.7 against 2.1 in its 20 last games.


Teams TuRU 1880 Düsseldorf and Kleve have played 4 matches so far. TuRU 1880 Düsseldorf won 1 matches in total while Kleve won 2 matches. 1 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 1.25 goals per Match and 5 in total.


TuRU 1880 Düsseldorf scored 2 in total and 0.50 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home TuRU 1880 Düsseldorf won 0. TuRU 1880 Düsseldorf won 1 matches out of 3 played away.


Kleve scored 3 in total and 0.75 on average. In 3 matches pleayed at home Kleve won 2. Kleve won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for TuRU 1880 Düsseldorf vs Kleve with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Oberliga - Niederrhein