Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Norway. NM Cupen. 3rd Round

Tromsdalen Uil vs Bryne prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 0-1 (0-0)

28.09 Wednesday

18:00 CET

TUIL Arena

Tromsdalen Uil
Draw
Bryne

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Performance last matches

2

played

2

home

away

total

6 : 2

goals

5 : 1

3.0 : 1.0

goals avg

2.5 : 0.5

forme

attack

defence

Tromsdalen Uil vs Bryne prediction summary

Tromsdalen Uil meets Bryne in a match of a 3rd Round round in Norway NM Cupen on 28.09 Wednesday at 18:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Tromsdalen Uil or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Tromsdalen Uil team to score and less than 3.5 for Bryne. Tromsdalen Uil chances to win are 35%. Bryne chances to win are 30%. Draw probability is 35%.


Tromsdalen Uil scored 6 against 2 in 2 last matches whereas Bryne scored 5 against 1 in its 2 last games. Tromsdalen Uil scored 3.0 against 1.0 in 2 last matches whereas Bryne scored 2.5 against 0.5 in its 2 last games.


Teams Tromsdalen Uil and Bryne have played 0 matches so far. Tromsdalen Uil won 0 matches in total while Bryne won 0 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored NaN goals per Match and 0 in total.


Tromsdalen Uil scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Tromsdalen Uil won 0. Tromsdalen Uil won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


Bryne scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Bryne won 0. Bryne won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Tromsdalen Uil vs Bryne with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in NM Cupen